FS: Official DC 4x memory card, a lot more

A Sega CD and Sega Genesis system, I recently found this while cleaning my old house. Looks like it is in good condition, it was wrapped up and put in storage for several years. I only have an AC adapter for it, but I heard you can use an SNES RF switch with it. The Genesis is the old verison, so I guess the Sega CD is also an old model. The Genesis doesn't turn on, so i can't test the Sega CD. Email me with a price and maybe I'll sell it really cheap.

An Evangelion Eva-02 Production model. On a sticker it says "repaint limited edition" and "metallic color version". Unlike the cheaper models, this has a shinier color. It is 7" tall, comes with pistol, sword, rifle, knife, and different hands to hold each weapon. I'm missing a silencer and one hand, the box is open but I still have it. This is $11, and $4 shipping.

One official Dreamcast Rumble Pak, it is in good condition, I don't have the original packaging for it. I'm selling it for $5.

Virtua Cop Special Pack, it comes with the Japanese versions of Virtua Cop 1 & 2 for the Sega Saturn, and it also includes a black official Sega Saturn lightgun, with a yellow trigger. I have the original box in excellent condition, but I am missing the innards that hold the lightgun inside the box. The lightgun is in good condition, it starts to squeak after 20 minutes of play, but it's not a huge problem. This is $25.

NEC Gravis Multiport with three Gravis Grip-pads, all excellent condition. The grip-pads have a similar design to

the japanese Saturn controllers, but they feel worser. I never figured out how to use this thing, the software that comes with it only works on Windows 95, not even Windows 98. I think the program was supposed to be a keyboard emulator. I don't have the original packaging or original driver disk, but I'll burn whatever drivers I have onto a CDR. Each Grip-pad can fit into the serial port of the computer, but you're supposed to plug it into the Multiport. I'm selling these for $2 for everything, including the three controllers and Multiport. If you're an expert at reassembling controllers to work on other consoles, this is for you. Shipping will be cheaper if you don't want the Multiport, read the bottom of the post.

Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter(JP) for the Sega Saturn, it is in good condition, the box is a little beat up though. This game comes in the bigger box, but the 4 meg ram cart is not included. The 4 meg cart is required to play. The Japanese version features a hidden playable character that was taken out of the U.S. version, some Japanese comedian named Norimaru. I'll sell this for $15.

Terra Phantastica (JP) for the Sega Saturn, in excellent condition, also include the CD sleeve that comes with every Saturn game. This is $7.

Time Crisis 1 w/ Guncon for Playstation. The game and Guncon are in excellent condition, I also have the original packaging, it is also in excellent condition. I'm asking for $17.

Nyko Power Pak for Gameboy Pocket, comes with reachareable 6hr battery and 110v AC & Charger

I don't know if it works for Gameboy Color, I'm not even sure if the pack will fit in properly in a Gameboy Color. You can recharge it by using a 100v AC Adapter, but that is not included. I have the original box, it is not in good condition though. This is $2, read the bottom of the post for shipping info.

an MSI Geforce 2 GTS 64MB AGP video card, it is in good condition, I never overclocked it or anything like that. It also has an S-Video out port, so you can hook up the videocard to the TV. I don't have the original packaging, but I'll burn the latest Nvidia drivers and TVtool onto a cdr. I'll sell this for $27.

An Apollo Kyro II 64MB AGP video card, it is in good condition. This is based off the PowerVR Series 3 chipset, the same chipset that the Dreamcast uses. It has a TV-Out port also, the quality is pretty damn good, very useful for playing roms. Just a warning, the Kyro II doesn't have hardware t&L, so you won't be able to play any of the latest games, unless there is a hack for the game. I can give you info on that later. This is $24.

Unreal Tournament GOTY edition for PC, excellent condition, I will flatten the game box to ship, $3

Oni for PC, jewel case only, mint condition, still wrapped. $3

Prince of Persia 3D for PC, excellent condition, I will flatten the game box to ship, $2

Coby CD/MP3/MD cassette adapter for your car tape deck, includes power adapter to power your CD/MP3/MD player in your car, no instructions or original case, $4

Virus for Sega Saturn. This is Japanese, co-developed by Sega and Hudson, features a j-pop song by Favorite Blue in the intro. It's a 1st-person FMV game, similar to D, but with animated cutscenes as well. It is in excellent condition, with the spinal card as well. This is $6.

I can take pictures of each item, just email me if you want to see them. There are no refunds or returns on these items. At the prices I'm selling them, I would lose a lot of money by shipping costs. I have some credibility, I sold some stuff to Bjammzz and Taelon in this thread

http://www.litespeedcomputers.com/sx/forum...=7200&hl=saturn and my eBAY name is: cyber_rodan

The prices I'm going to list for shipping is for the U.S. ONLY, I can ship worldwide, but I will have to discuss the shipping costs after you decide what you're going to order. Whoever orders the most stuff will have the highest priority, sorry but that's the way it is. If you order more than one item, I'll figure out how to reduce shipping costs, but here are the prices for individual items:

sega cd system $10

arcade sticks, $7 shipping in the U.S.

memory card or rumble pack, $3 shipping

Multiport w/ all three pads, $4 shipping, $2.50 shipping for one pad

Saturn games, $2.50 shipping

Power Pak for Gameboy Pocket, $2 shipping

Time Crisis, $4 shipping

videocards, $4 shipping

DVDs and PS2 games, $3 shipping

PC games, $2.50 for jewel case only, $3 for jewel case and flattened box, $4 for original box

Coby cassette adapter, $3 shipping

Virtua Cop Pack, $6 shipping

5-port switch, $3

Eva model, $4

I accept Paypal, money orders and checks in U.S. currency ONLY, no exceptions. Email me at dnguyen800@hotmail.com if you're interested.

I would be interested in the MSI GeForce2 card - as a cheap but decent AGP card for my next computer (my current one doesn't have an AGP slot).

Can you point me toward some specs/reviews of this card?

http://www6.tomshardware.com/graphic/20020...acharts-05.html

here's a comparison with a ton of other cards, this article is a year old, so new nvidia drivers might improve the fps of some games. For 3dMark 2001, I was able to score 4792 marks on my XP1800+, which is a lot higher than what was shown in those graphs using a faster computer. The only problem I had with the card is the TV-Out quality, it's very, very bad. If you use a program called TVtool, it can make the TV-out display look so much better, and has cool features.

http://tech-report.com/etc/comparo/graphics/

this one will show you the specs of a reference geforce 2 GTS, I'm sure the MSI version has the same speeds for CPU and memory.

EDIT: Just wanted to let you know, I used this card weeks ago and it worked fine on my miniPC.

Is it a Model 1 or 2 Sega CD? Is thr tray front loading and sit under the Genny (Model 1), or does it sit next to the Genny, and is top-loading (Model 2)?

it sits next to the Genesis, it looks like this:

http://www.angelfire.com/ny/dezmoowu/Sega/megacddd.jpg

I just tried testing it, it looks like the Genesis doesn't work. I detached it from the SegaCD and tried to turn it on, but the LED light doesn't light up. I don't have any Genesis games, so I can't check if the LED light is just dead. Since the Genesis is dead, is there another way I can test the SegaCD?

I have a hard time deciding for/against the MSI card now....
ph34r.gif
do I, or don't I?
blink.gif

Maybe I better hold off on it. It's not that I don't like what I see on the links you gave me (thanks btw) ... but with so many things in the near future for me and my wife - including a HOME PURCHASE!!! - we'll see if I may not just be getting an entire new computer with killer specs to boot... or none at all for quite a while yet.
tongue.gif

I'm interested in the 4x Memory Card. I'll get back to you on that though. As my only two VMUs got stolen last week. I hope to get them back this week or next. If not, I may consider buying. It's the OFFICAL Sega made one correct? Even though it's the official made 4x card, does it still have the same problems has third-party 4x cards? Hm....

Hey, the mail doesn't work. I just copied and pasted my message so you could see what i wanted to email to you. Thanks

My email to dnguyen800

Hi, its SegaSquad from the SX boards. I am interested in buying the 3rd party Kiki Sega Saturn, The Virtua Stick, And City Crisis. If you could tell me how much shipping would be for all of that and the total. I will be glad to get them from you. I will be paying with paypal. THanks! Also the Ascii Saturn Arcade Stick. Thanks

weird, no wonder i haven't been receiving any emails. Try emailing me one more time at dnguyen800@hotmail.com

SegaSquad: Everything is still available, I'm trying to find a box to fit all the packages in, I'll email you when I find one. Post your zip code so I can estimate shipping costs through Fedex. Post your email, I'll just email you if you can't email me.

Cloud121: This is the official 4x Dreamcast memory card, I've never had any problems with the card. You know how the memory card works right? Theres a button on the card, you press it to switch between 4 different slots, each slot holds the same amount of memory as one VMU. Shipping will be very cheap, probably $3.

Originally posted by dnguyen800@May 28, 2003 @ 12:04 PM

weird, no wonder i haven't been receiving any emails. Try emailing me one more time at dnguyen800@hotmail.com

SegaSquad: Everything is still available, I'm trying to find a box to fit all the packages in, I'll email you when I find one. Post your zip code so I can estimate shipping costs through Fedex. Post your email, I'll just email you if you can't email me.

Cloud121: This is the official 4x Dreamcast memory card, I've never had any problems with the card. You know how the memory card works right? Theres a button on the card, you press it to switch between 4 different slots, each slot holds the same amount of memory as one VMU. Shipping will be very cheap, probably $3.

Hm.. Even if I get my VMUs back, I'm thinking of buying. Do you accept Money Orders? I'll PM you.

i just replied, i don't check PMs, so you should just email me. You get the original packaging too, it's in excellent condition. I still have everything from the packaging, like the Sega registration cards, the plastic that holds the memory card, etc.

I mailed the MO to you yesterday. Unfortunately, I forgot to include a note that says "4x VMU" or something like that. Just look for an envelope/MO that says "Dylan Schmidt".

Damn dude the arcade sticks for like 4 bucks! OMG!!!! I would have bought gah you got any more arcade sticks or virtua stick?

Back