FS Panzer Dragoon Saga

so I went to the flea market, they usually get in nice saturn stuff, once had mod chips for $5 each.

they had panzer dragoon saga, no case, just the 4 discs, got it for only $15.

i plan to put it on ebay in a few days, cause it goes for nearly $200 on there, but I figured I would throw it on here first to see if anyone wanted it. if anyone does, make an offer, Ill let it go for way less than $200, cause I think thats a stupid price for a game.

Considering that it's just the four discs, I'd say you'd be looking at a fraction of $200.

the discs are in mint condition, I don't think they have been used much.

I have seen on ebay where it was just the discs and the booklet and it went for near $200.

I still think thats a pathetic price to pay for a game, although if no one wants them on here, I'll throw them on ebay.

I'm not sure how much to ask, since this is a good way to avoid ebay fees.

make an offer, I'll throw in free shipping.

I'm in the U.S. by the way. and the game works fine, I tested it out earlier. :thumbs-up:

Actually, I think it'd be far more profitable for you to keep an eye on eBay for the auctions that are case and manual only...

They usually go extremely cheap and would greatly increase the value of your item.

~Krelian

Originally posted by Posthvman@Sep 4, 2004 @ 02:41 PM

the discs are in mint condition, I don't think they have been used much.

I have seen on ebay where it was just the discs and the booklet and it went for near $200.

I still think thats a pathetic price to pay for a game, although if no one wants them on here, I'll throw them on ebay.

That's ALMOST right. An Advanced search for the latest ended items reports an average of $190 per complete MINT copies... :puke:

And two CD ONLY Auctions reported as "NEW" went for $130 !!!! :blink: (anyone buys that sh*t of something "NEW OPENED BUT NEVER PLAYED" ???? :looney HOW CAN YOU PROBE THAT???? :huh New should be only BRAND NEW)

To think that I got mine complete from dibz for about half that amount...

theres not a scratch on any of the discs, they seem to be in mint condition except for not having the original case and booklet.

I rather not go searching for the case and booklet, but thanks for the info.

the flea market I got to, in the game booth, they sell only old stuff, although I think I saw a PS1 game there once, and they sell for very cheap. they also had 2 Christmas NiGHTS discs there, which I sold my copy a few weeks back on ebay and got $35.

I plan to post stuff on here that I buy, and if no one wants it here, off to ebay it will go.

I also got a blue game gear boxed with columns, no a scratch on the screen, pretty mint, and it was only $20.

I'm keeping that, btw.

anyway, panzer is up for grabs right now, and so is Christmas NiGHTS, all US versions.

Ok so do you still have this ?

I know you paid $15 for it but how much do you want ?

As it says in the rules prices must be stated

Back