FS: Random games

Hi guys. I need some money, so I'm selling some games. I was going to put them up on ebay, but I thought I'd let you all have a crack at them first. I won't bother with extensive descriptions; everything is complete and in totally acceptable condition unless stated otherwise.

Here's what I got:

Saturn:

Princess Crown - $50

Cotton 2 - $35

Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG - $20

Sonic Jam - $10

All imports, all complete, all in superb condition, but only Princess Crown has a spine card.

Super NES:

Bahamut Lagoon: $20

Tales of Phantasia: $35

Chrono Trigger [cart only]: $10

Final Fantasy IV [cart only]: $6

All imports, all cleaned and well kept, all have had battery backups tested and still work fine.

Sega CD

Lunar 2 Eternal Blue: $30

Lunar The Silver Star [no manual]: $12

NOT imports. Both discs look great and play without a hitch.

Shipping will be $3.00 for first class, $4.50 for Priority Mail within the United States. International offers are welcome, shipping is $5 to Canada and $6.50 everywhere else.

I accept Paypal, checks and money orders. International bids must use Paypal (close Canadians with US cash excluded).

Send any offers/questions/comments to altemailname@aol.com, or simply reply or PM me.

And here is my ebay feedback for anyone who wants to see. If you feel the need to verify that that is me, then just send that name a message through ebay and I'll send it to you from my email.

Thanks for looking!

Back