FS: Saturn model 2 bundle

ratfish

Established Member
SOLD

I'm selling my model 2 Saturn with some stuff to go with it.

Here are the details:

Model 2.

Your choice of a 32 or 64 pin IC system.

Comes with Sega brand AV (auxiliary) cables, AC cable, and 3rd party RF cable.

You can choose which model of the controller you want; the bigger one, or the smaller, sleeker one.

The system has been modded with a standard 21 pin mod board. It has been soldered in the "mal A-B" method.

I'm throwing Virtua Fighter 2 in with it. This is just the game itself in a white jewel case.

I'm also including a slightly "defective" Action Replay 4 in 1 RAM cart by EMS. I say "defective" because I haven't been able to get it to work as a RAM cart to save files to, but all of the other features work.

This is a bundle an will not be split. I'm asking $75 total (that's including shipping).

I only ship inside the US, but I might have to raise the price if somebody outside the US wants it.

EDIT: spelling

Also, the 32pin IC system's internal lithium battery is brand new, never used, still with the piece of fabric separating it from the metal contact. The 64pin IC system's battery is about 4 months old, but still works.

NOOOO!!! where were you 2 months ago! when i was loaded with cash and searching hoplesly for a modded saturn... :( Sigh, oh well. You wouldn't want to trade anything would you?

Originally posted by Shitface@Aug 10, 2003 @ 07:05 PM

NOOOO!!! where were you 2 months ago! when i was loaded with cash and searching hoplesly for a modded saturn... :( Sigh, oh well. You wouldn't want to trade anything would you?

If BJammzz's friend doesn't want to pay $75, I'll hear what you have.

I want money, but I might trade. It depends.

Thats a pretty good deal for a modded saturn... and you're a good person to deal with :) so I'll consider it for sure. I would've picked it up for sure in July before I spent cashola on a Virtual Boy from Bjammzz and sent my xbox off to be modded (including a new 120 gig hd, costing me a pretty penny)

I shall definitely consider it if these guys don't pick it up though.

and not to sound tooo stupid, but whats the diff between a 32 and 64 pin IC system? Im not all that bright in the saturn department, I haven't had mine for that long and don't know much about differences between em and stuff :blush:

Thanks,

---Ammut

The 32 pin IC and the 64 pin IC is the number of pins on one of the chips on the CD mainboard.

Before mal came along with the newly discovered "A-B method", it was harder to mod a 64 pin IC Saturn than a 32 pin IC one.

Also, the 32pin IC chip is rectangular and the 64 pin IC is square and looks just like the other chip on the CD mainboard.

If I knew where there were some pics, I would post them.

Back