Ftp board poll?

I came back once to vote in the poll. I came back again to see how it went, and not only was it deleted but the FTP board is gone (again) and some members are banned.

Anyone wish to explain what's going on? Not that anyone deserves an explanation... but it'd be nice to know what's actually going on...

EDIT: Just a theory - it's the ghost of Pimpbot5k. ???

Originally posted by megametalgreymon@Nov. 18 2002, 3:10 am

i know this will get deleted, but the rumor going around is something along the lines of a donation for the site being given on the condition the ftp forum was brought back

If you're referring to the donation that I made, you're wrong.

There were no conditions placed on it and the FTP section was never mentioned by me or by Iceman.

i wasnt aware of who made the donation. as far as i know it wasnt announced pubically, and i really dont care who did what as far as it goes

merely repeating what id heard elsewhere

this is kinda cool ppl making up cool conspiracy theories. but who would donate that much and attach that kind of lame tag to it. i mean that is just sorta lame. but personally its interesting watching ppl drifting to the different sides of for or against. me if i had to vote i woulda nulled cuz there are good arguments for and good ones against so i am choosing to be switzerland and hoping that the board doesn't get destroyed.

Back