Fuckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by falstaff@June 26 2002,00:17

I didnt mean to imply you did. What I was saying is that there are threads with replies from you (and myself as well I admit) that are a bit caustic.

Well maybe I'm in a better mood today
smile.gif
. I wasn't criticising, just 'another wasted youth' seemed a funny thing to say.

(Sig now working, avatar broken.. Christ)

We'll see if it stays working
smile.gif
. Since you're both in this thread, I've been curious.. Is the Gallstaff/Falstaff thing just pure coincidence?

Coincidence it is. Falstaff is a reoccuring shakespear characture. (He is in 4 plays I believe.)

The funny thing is, I believe we joined segaxtreme around the same time.

Your not a very nice person Bob. I don't even know you and you are saying how I am mean to you. The reason why I say no requests for isos is because I used to get almost 20 emails a day asking for this and that. Now that I have no asking me for games anywhere I get maybe 1 a day. The same thing applies to all the other admins. Also for the forums it would get VERY messy and confusing since most of the posts would be asking for games instead of just talking about the different systems and games(not asking for them) they like. So I hope this clears things up.

BTW, I havent answered any emails this month because I am on vacation. I pop in every couple of days though.

Ask me about the review. Might be able to.

Also NO I dont want to see whats under the robe! ARG!

Reminds me of Maxi from Soul Caliber....

Originally posted by Mysticales@June 24 2002,21:36

Ask me about the review. Might be able to.

Also NO I dont want to see whats under the robe! ARG!

Reminds me of Maxi from Soul Caliber....

i sent ice a review of JSRF like 3 weeks ago he has yet to put it up.

Originally posted by falstaff@June 26 2002,01:40

Hmmmmmmm. I didnt know the ftps were fucking ftps. I gotta visit that forum more often.

LOL

Come on Myst, Amano shaved his chest especially
smile.gif

I shall post some pics of my vacation monday. Gonna do alot of updating too then.

:beerchug

Then good ole SegaXtreme will be back to normal

why are you both iceman and icedigger? did you forget your password and just recently remember it or something?

Originally posted by Bob@June 25 2002,14:54

You got fucking issues Iceman2K! Every fucking board it says no ISO begging. You got your Fucking FTPs puting up your fucking gay ROMS. i have always hated you Iceman the last fight we got in to, i got fucking pissed! fuck all of you and your fucking gay site!

you sir, are an idiot...
devil.gif

Has anyone thought, philisophically, that calling someone judgemental, is actually being judgemental as well? Hmmmmmm?!?

That's true fal. *Silender nods*

and put up my damn review.

I've sent a bunch of cd labels a month now but they never show up. When you up them (Ice) I have more for SX!
wink.gif

i got like 3 reviews ready to go but i stopped making them since ice never puts the goddamn things up!

OH and silender, is there a program that you can get that will let you print out a picture and put it in the exact shape and size that would fit perfectly on a cd face?

Originally posted by Gallstaff@June 26 2002,08:46

i got like 3 reviews ready to go but i stopped making them since ice never puts the goddamn things up!

OH and silender, is there a program that you can get that will let you print out a picture and put it in the exact shape and size that would fit perfectly on a cd face?

He said he's on vacation, didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back