Fuckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Ratamahatta@June 25 2002,23:53

Ban his ass, he's equally as anoying as Super Duper Punk Skinhead Mario Pipe Cleaner Yoshi

Who is Super Yoshi?

I have heard about him on a few forums and seen his stupid petition to bring back the Game Gear.

What did he do?

I don't think there is any point in banning that guy as I doubt he will post again. It could be fun for the mods/admin to mess with his posts a little though
wink.gif

Originally posted by Myname@June 26 2002,11:31

No, but can't you understand? They WANT their stuff putting up!

I know, but if I was on vacation, that would be the last thing on my mind.

But yes, I can understand what they are thinking.

Originally posted by racketboy+June 26 2002,21:04--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ June 26 2002,21:04)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Myname@June 26 2002,11:31

No, but can't you understand? They WANT their stuff putting up!

I know, but if I was on vacation, that would be the last thing on my mind.

But yes, I can understand what they are thinking.[/b][/quote]

I was being sarcastic
smile.gif

i do believe his post was one for sheer enjoyment of getting attention i mean how fast has this post gone to three pages... i say we delete the post and forget about it.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@June 26 2002,16:46

i got like 3 reviews ready to go but i stopped making them since ice never puts the goddamn things up!

OH and silender, is there a program that you can get that will let you print out a picture and put it in the exact shape and size that would fit perfectly on a cd face?

you can usually buy a kit of 50 cd shaped labels and a press to stick them onto the cd face flat and in the right place, those should come with the software to print onto the labels with the kit

if your looking for the case covers do a serach for a program called coverpro, that will do them

Originally posted by gamefoo21@June 27 2002,07:10

i do believe his post was one for sheer enjoyment of getting attention i mean how fast has this post gone to three pages... i say we delete the post and forget about it.

Yeah, this has far too much attention already.

It's probably just what Bob wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back