fun fun game

It looks like Fatal Fury for Game Gear... but the health bars are supposed to be at the bottom and the timer is very generic looking.

Maybe it's the SMS version... if there is one. Or may beta or something.

If that isn't it... then I'm at a lost. That screen shot really looks like it is either GameGear or SMS (more like GameGear) and there weren't a whole lot of fighters for those systems. The only other one I can think of that it might be is Samurai Showdown... highly doubt it though. Never played that version, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't look like that. The style health bar and everything is way different from the other showdowns.

The game is Buster Fight for the Game Gear, released only in Japan (to my knowledge). It's a later version of a game called Masters of Combat for the Master System.

Next...

Attachments

• riskybusiness.jpg
    riskybusiness.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 113
If there was a SimCity game for the Mega Drive, this wouldn't be it. But if I wanted to play SimCity, I'd head for the SNES.

It's the "Third World War" for Sega Cd, I never saw many pictures of that games but this name came immediatly to my mind. I was lucky it was the right one. :)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 139
Way to go, vbt. Although I can't believe there weren't any guesses after the Sega CD hint.

As for your game: there's a really great ad for this one on the creator's website. But I won't spoil it.

TascoDLX said:
Way to go, vbt. Although I can't believe there weren't any guesses after the Sega CD hint.

Sure, but the game was not well known, your previous choice(wirehead) was really harder.

As for your game: there's a really great ad for this one on the creator's website. But I won't spoil it.

Really ? I didn't know, thr first hint is it's a Megadrive game.

vbt said:
[quote name='TascoDLX']Way to go, vbt. Although I can't believe there weren't any guesses after the Sega CD hint.

Sure, but the game was not well known, your previous choice(wirehead) was really harder.[/quote]

Good point. I'll try to make my next one harder.

vbt said:
[quote name='TascoDLX']As for your game: there's a really great ad for this one on the creator's website. But I won't spoil it.

Really ? I didn't know, thr first hint is it's a Megadrive game.[/quote]

The creator is also partly responsible for 'resurrecting' the Intellivision.

Oops, forgot about this.

After you said it was a CD game, vbt, I smacked myself. I never played the game but I know it by name:

Bouncers

Let's try another (easy one)!

UNTITLED.JPG

(Attachments aren't working ATM.)

Back