fun fun game

heres the rules. i post a ss of a game, u guess what it is. the person who guesses right gets to post a pic. if no one can get it, give some clues. since this is a sx forum, i suggest keep it to games related to sega.

AlienSoldier(GS).gif

plz, no cheating by backtracking the link.

not for me, mine comes up and that looks like a very fun game i used to play. Alien soldier. Ah those was some good times. (do i just post it or do you give me permission?)

"The history of wonderboy, and young nasty man.... a rigagoo goo rigagoo goo. a secret to be told, a gold chest to behold and blasting off with three part harmony! WOW!" yes son you is correct.

I would say it' a Nintendo 64 game :

- Automobili Lamborghini (Developer : Titus)

Does I win the game and a prize ?
tongue.gif

Not sure what game it is, but it sure looks like the games for the N64. The screen was probly taken from someone running it on the PJ64 emu.

Originally posted by vbt@Aug. 23 2002, 5:44 am

I would say it' a Nintendo 64 game :

- Automobili Lamborghini (Developer : Titus)

Does I win the game and a prize ?
tongue.gif

I'm goin' with vbt on this one

yah, i suggested we keep it sega related, but its not necessary. thats why i suggest r4 on bleemcast. ur right though, r4 was too sweet a game to be that game
tongue.gif

Originally posted by klakalou@Aug. 23 2002, 8:03 pm

yah, i suggested we keep it sega related, but its not necessary. thats why i suggest r4 on bleemcast. ur right though, r4 was too sweet a game to be that game
tongue.gif

Theres a Ridge racer 4 on Bleem!Cast?... rand never told me that
tongue.gif

And oops, didn't read the 1st post sorry... just happened to be in my PJ64 dir
wink.gif

Back