fun fun game

Gallstaff and ExCyber,

you won it was Splatterhouse 3. I liked music and design of the game but I never managed to translate the game manual from japanese to french
sad.gif

Gallstaff or ExCyber, you can post a new picture.

OOo sl-am! I'll give you all a hint. IT was one of the first last atari 2600 games made and the one of the words of the titles is midnight.

I never had a game on my 2600 with this kind of graphics. I remember Solar, HERO, Pitfall, Ms Pac Man but not this one.

I won't your turn I've already posted many pictures, I hope someone will take it. If not this game is dead.

Ha! That one had me wondering for a moment, thinking of R-Type...but then the dude with the spray of pink bullets gave it all away...

BANGAI-O for Dreamcast! :-D

watch out, i think those two periods in the last post indicate that vbt's getting ready to post a screen shot from some game that was only released in france

Blarrrgg!!!! I'm sorry...but I better give up my turn I guess. I spend most of my time here on SX from work, not home, and at home I'm always occupied with other things and forget to do something as simple as find a game pic, host it on my own website (to avoid giving out the name in a link to the original picture) and... you get the picture. (OK, you don't.)

Back to work for me.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by sizone@Oct. 04 2002, 4:26 am

watch out, i think those two periods in the last post indicate that vbt's getting ready to post a screen shot from some game that was only released in france

I never post games released only in France, Ninpen manmaru and Code R are japanese games. Splatter House 3 is a japanese game too and Shadowrun is a US game. I bought many imported games. i'm not sure some games were released only in France (maybe Tintin or Asterix and Obelix)

vbt Posted on Oct. 04 2002, 12:43 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote (sizone @ Oct. 04 2002, 4:26 am)

I never post games released only in France, Ninpen manmaru and Code R are japanese games. Splatter House 3 is a japanese game too and Shadowrun is a US game. I bought many imported games. i'm not sure some games were released only in France (maybe Tintin or Asterix and Obelix)

i didn't say you had, i said that you might be thinking about doing so

one of the sailor moon games only saw a french release. well that and japanese.

fantastic planet woulda made a good video game

maybe in a world where it was released in 1994 instead of 1974

Back