fun fun game

Hehe, probably the most technically advanced game I played on my Amiga was Benefactor... and Frontier: Elite II ... ahh...that one was so awesome. Incidentally I'd love to have seen Frontier on the Saturn as it would've pulled off fluid 30fps graphics and everything... the Amiga did bog down a lot in Frontier, unless you had an AGA chipset (the only 32-bit chipset that ever existed, all others were 16-bit and 3D was hampered by the Blitter)...

But I digress.

Taelon, did you manage to finish H.E.R.O. ? I remember you had to obtain 1 000 000 points to finish the game.

As nobody send new pic I send one
smile.gif

pic4.gif

Originally posted by vbt@Sep. 13 2002, 5:00 pm

kensieden was too easy
sad.gif

damn, if only i had checked this thread earlier it would be my turn!!! ahh kenseiden, that game was hella tight. it took me a couple hours to beat, but thats what old school platformers are all about.

may i go again? This time i'm hostin the bitch myself... ok here we go.
smssaf.jpg

It's an easy one but damned if it wasn't fun!

That's Fantasy Zone for the Master System. I resubmit my game (top of page 4 of this thread). It's a PC game from around '94 or so.

IIRC it was freeware but changed to shareware in the later versions. It is neither of the games you mentioned.

both of you people are wrong that's not what my game is. guess again...

EDIT: arlight pepole can't just ASSUME their right cause this sort of shit happens. Keep guessing mine, cause no one's gotten it yet.

Gallstaff, your game is an SMS game gave with the phaser it was a 3 in 1 compilation, if you want the name I'll give you

You can't tell me I'm wrong I owned the game I played it, the french game name was Safari Hunt and I don't know if elsewhere it was another name.

Back