fun fun game

never lend a good game, I hope you have R-Type (I still have it
biggrin.gif
), the best Shoot them up on SMS.

I wanted to post Xenon 2 for SMS before you took antigov turn, an another shoot them up bad rated, but I liked it, it had great graphics but had many slow down, to prevent to have them you had to know where ennemies came from
smile.gif

Also I didn't have a end screen. I remember I finished the game nine times without seeing any end.

I hope this one is not too old for real gamers, I lost many hours on this one :

pic3.jpg

If so i can put an another game.

Ohman! I know this one, played it for ages on the Commodore 64.... it's somewhat similar to Dig Dug but it's not...darn...what was it called again...

not Rick Dangerous by any chance?

I don't think Rick Dangerous was released on a console, a little clue I played this game before having Pitfall.

Originally posted by vbt@Sep. 04 2002, 5:39 pm

I hope this one is not too old for real gamers, I lost many hours on this one :

pic3.jpg

ahh, an old Atari Classic (made before i was created), named Hero, as the Activision logo is on the bottum.

pooyan.jpg

That looks like Pooyan to me, I haven't got time to find a screenshot cos I'm at work, so if I'm correct someone feel free to take my go
smile.gif

Quote (klakalou @ Aug. 23 2002, 8:03 pm)

yah, i suggested we keep it sega related, but its not necessary

As you can see pictures were not supposed to be only sega related.

googlefest1, I'm sure you know games that are not sega games. I posted HERO because it was one of the best game I played on my first console, afer I bought only SEGA consoles (SMS,MD,...)

CONGO BONGO! I remember, my friend used to have that game. I think... it looks like congo bongo at least. am i right?

googlefest1, you should post picture without the name of the game into the filename, I can host pictures with a common name to make this game harder. Last time I really knew Power Strike because it was one of the game I wanted to buy when I was young but never found it. This time I saw that the game was in the filename and I didn't know or remember the game so I didn't post the answer.

Also to win we should give the game platform(MD,SMS,Arcade,..).

i think i may know why it's not working for you. I just looked at the file path and it comes from lemon64. I go there a lot to get C64 stuff. I probably had seen that screen shot before so it was saved and it came up for me and not you. But my friend ( i actually think it was his brother) used to have this game. BTW he had it on an emulator not the physical arcade board.

You're right Gallstaff, I couldn't see the picture because it displays a "X". you have to copy the link to the location bar to see it or have already it in your navigator cache.

Also I never said you cheated to find the game, I said only it was possible with the filename and I did it because I didn't know the game.
blush.gif

Back