Futurama is cancelled!!!

Its Fox what do you expect, they only run retarded shows and nothing good. Futurama and family guy were cool shows.

everybody needs to sign that petiton! FUTURAMA is one of the great shows that is left on FOX.

FOX is so stupid, they cancell FUTURAMA and now they are doing another TEMPTATION ISLAND? WTF? is should be called herpes island or something

I didn't like family guy, to cheep, crap and offensive... Futurama, I sorta liked, got hyped up about it but it became too campy and cheep, I think its good they are cancleing it because most of its life it was on when crap sports games where playing.

They should bring back the ORIGINAL transformers, instead of that stupid ass anime bullsh*t that they are playing nowadays.

Family guy was a great show, really funny stuff.

everyone loves the simpsons. If simpsons goes, than FOX is done.

I mean how stupid can fox be? they are just asking for a boycott! #### assholes i liked fox a lot but if they cancell Family Guy and Futurama.........

Quote: from eatpenguin on 7:20 pm on Feb. 17, 2002

at least they still have 'king of the hill' and '70s show'

Not to be insulting, but I think KOTH is one of the worst cartoons I've ever seen. It's just not funny and the animation is horrible. I don't see how they can keep this POS over Family Guy.

And up front let me say I'm a HUGE fan of The Simpsons. But these past few seasons have been dogs compared to the brilliant past. This is one of those shows that should have been allowed to die before it wore out its welcome.

And I was never a big fan of Futurama either. I'm not too upset to see it go. But it's probably better than whatever the #### else they'll be airing in it's place. Greg the Bunny? Rip off of Unhappily Ever After, which was a rip off of Married With Children. And you can't forget Glutton Bowl! Fat people eating! Awesome! *sigh...*

hehe

i LOOVE king of the hill!!! see, i really hated the first few episodes and wished fox cancelled it. tehn after fox started showing it twice every day (at least, in houston, TEXAS) u just cant hate it!

similar pattern with futurama. i really thought the first episode was over-hyped and really dumb. i never bothered watching the following episodes until like few seasons later. when the general audience thought futurama was dumb, i started to really like it. it's too bad fox is letting futurama go, for stupid shows like temptation islands. however i cant say anything about those shows either because i havent seen a single episode of it.

hmm...what else is left on fox?? even mad-tv's getting stupider and less offensive by the week. all the good episodes are on re-runs on tnn. well, at least those daily re-runs of married with children are still on. those older episodes are the best, because when i originally saw them, i probably would not have understood much; now i think it's the funniest show in the world. also, there's the daily re-runs of drew carey from few seasons ago. those are always good.

but come on, it's not just fox! i remember really hating comedy central for cencelling 'strangers wth candy.' and im still mad because they're not releasing a dvd of the 3 seasons or something.

Quote: from Quadriflax on 11:16 pm on Feb. 17, 2002

Quote: from eatpenguin on 7:20 pm on Feb. 17, 2002

at least they still have 'king of the hill' and '70s show'

Not to be insulting, but I think KOTH is one of the worst cartoons I've ever seen. It's just not funny and the animation is horrible. I don't see how they can keep this POS over Family Guy.

And up front let me say I'm a HUGE fan of The Simpsons. But these past few seasons have been dogs compared to the brilliant past. This is one of those shows that should have been allowed to die before it wore out its welcome.

And I was never a big fan of Futurama either. I'm not too upset to see it go. But it's probably better than whatever the #### else they'll be airing in it's place. Greg the Bunny? Rip off of Unhappily Ever After, which was a rip off of Married With Children. And you can't forget Glutton Bowl! Fat people eating! Awesome! *sigh...*

i kinda agree with you. i mean i sometimes watch KING OF THE #### opps hill and its pretty stupid non of it is funny. so i agree with you there

i am also a huge fan of the simpsons. I have to say that some of the new epsidoes are good. i dont think that they are getting worst they are still really good.

and everything else after that i agree with you

its all about ratings.. cartoons are expensive to produce (generally).. and futurama was expected to pull in a huge rating share (being bundled with simpsons and KOTH).. It didnt (it was pre-empted by football 99.999% of the time anyways)

no petition can save it.. it was killed by a viewing audience that considers cartoons 'stupid and immature'. At the same time they consider retch-awful sitcoms like 'friends' and '70s show' hilarious and purile snooze-fests like 'temptation island' and 'survivor' 'must-see TV'..

ya wanna save futurama, theres a whole lot of cletus's out there who need a good cock-punching before they grab for their remote controls.

Quote: from lancastoor on 2:40 pm on Feb. 18, 2002

theres a whole lot of cletus's out there who need a good cock-punching before they grab for their remote controls.

Which explains why KOTH is still on the air. Propane jokes must be hilarious to those that live in a trailer (calm down, calm down). But I ain't touchin' no red-neck crotch.

Quote: from Quadriflax on 4:52 pm on Feb. 18, 2002

Quote: from lancastoor on 2:40 pm on Feb. 18, 2002

theres a whole lot of cletus's out there who need a good cock-punching before they grab for their remote controls.

lol true, true

but WTF are they cancelling FAmily GUY? evrybody loves that show its really funny. i mean if you have to cancell something cancell #### KOTH and herpes island.

and FOX thinks that by bringing in some gay show about a drunk puppy will be more popular than FAMILY GUY and FUTURAMA? thats just sad

Which explains why KOTH is still on the air. Propane jokes must be hilarious to those that live in a trailer (calm down, calm down). But I ain't touchin' no red-neck crotch.

they should have not cancelled family guy or futurama! I live in the UK, and i have sky, which is owned by rupert murdock(same guy who owns FOX) so we get all their crap! BBC2 used to have the simpsons, but sky one (which has all the best programs on it) made bbc stop showing it, by making them pay over 12 million for the licence to show repeats! Futurama is rarely on anymore, and family guy is non-existent. they never co-incide with what you call football :)*( shame that!) so they got good ratings. we always get the short end of the stick. and let me just say TEMPATION ISLAND IS THE MOST GOD-AWFUL PIECE OF SHIT OF THE FACE OF THE WORLD!!!! IT IS WORSE THAN "When dead and petrified wood attacks part IV". Disappointing stuff. All my friends love both family guy and futurama, and will be sad when i tell them tomorrow. and by the way, simpsons is the best thing on TV since TV existed. AMAZING, but they need to cut down on the crappy computer games and merchandise. not good. not good at all. :(

Back