game based on futurama license

Most media hatched from games suck, and games hatched from other media suck! few exceptions are blaster master worlds of power novel(ty) by A.L. Singer, and capcom's marvel fighters.

edit: oh and also TMNT beat em ups, those rocked.

BTW is Timeline a good game on the PC? I've wanted to play(buy) it, after reading Crichton's great book, but I am skeptic about crossovers.

(Edited by Nadius at 10:08 pm on Feb. 27, 2002)

>_< blaster master was the most difficult game i owned. i NEVER came around beating it. then again, i never beat most of the games i owned

I don't think it will be something worth giving out money...same old "we have the licence to make money of the fans" stuff....

well, not all simpsons games were bad

yes, ALL the NES/Genny/SNES simpsons were really crappy, but konami's simpsons side-scroller was like the best damned game in the world. at least, for me and my brother. that, and tmnt were prolly the only non-fighting games i played in the arcades

also, road rage wasn;t half as bad as expected.

no, futurama is a really good show

The game COULD be good, but they would have to try really hard

im looking forward to trying it out. ill rent it or something when it comes out and ill see if its any good

maybe it will be a awesome game, worth buying?

it be sweet if there was a multiplayer option

did you see the one where leela finds out she's a mutant.. paha... alienese. But it WILL be cell shaded because A. it is partially cell shaded in the show and B. all the simpsons games after the 16 bit era were cell shaded. Yes, simpons wrestlin was cell shaded to the best of the psx's capibilities.

Futurama Sux ass... Simpsons are on a slippery slope, and FAMILY GUY JINGLES MY JANGLES!.....coff... um, i mean, family guy rocks... yeah...dat's it. ;)

I heard that Family Guy actually wasn't going to have a 3rd season... I heard that it was in jeopardy of being cancelled after its 2nd season due to its racist, sexist, violent (?), and vulgar tones...

Of course, that's what we all like about the show anyways!

KEEP FAMILY GUY RUNNING!

ps: i think Lois Griffin is a hottie... lol

I'M KIDDING YOU GUYS! ;)

simpsons is still awesome and it always will be

Please sign the petition for family guy

it is really funny they shouldnt cancel it

i dont think its racist, sexist, or voilent. (well, maybe a little :wink: but shhh, dont tell anyone!)

SAVE FAMILY GUY!!!!!!!!!

Back