GAME BASIC hardware info

Rebuilding this serial-2-parallel extender would be quite useful for us.

BTW: I once found a really huge sound manual for GAME BASIC or something like that.

Why doesn't there exist a copy of that GB CD?

First link :

They are the robot and the contents of SaturnHeart2 which were built using non-converted Sega Saturn and GAME BASIC for SEGASATURN. It participated in the intelligent robot contest in 1999.

Second link :

Serial to Parallel Port eXtender (following S2PPX) GAME BASIC for SEGASATURN It is an interface for connecting with a Windows telecommunication cable and the serial port of a personal computer, and carrying out programmed control of the electronic circuit freely. It has the following features. Anythings are connectable if even the design serial port from which control apparatus is not chosen is attached. 8 bitx3 port = 24 book An input-and-output setup is freely possible per bit. I/O -- pin each pin maximum the current to 25 mA can pass -- the direct drive of LED is also possible. (It applies to a detailed electrical property and microcomputer chip PIC 16C74 made from microchip correspondingly) some I/O pins are considered as an analog input, and use is possible -- resolution 8 bit an AD converter -- the maximum It can be used to eight channels. S2PPX is a its own work. It enables it to control Parallel Port eXtender via a serial port.

Back