game music question

is it possible to use your own music when burning a game instead of the default music. like if i was burning msh and i replaced the character select screen music with an eminem song. would the tracks have to be the same exact length?

you could do that but they would have to be exactly the same lenghth and somebody correct me if i'm wrong but would they have to be the same bitrate as well?

If the music you want to replace is an audio track on the CD, then yes, you can replace it.

It may need to be the same length, it may not. Depends on the game. CDRs are cheap. Try it and see for yourself.

Yes Gallstaff, they need to be (or be converted to) 16 bit 44.1kHz audio tracks. The same as any CD audio...

well i'm just saying there are crapily recoreded songs floating around out there that aren't the stadard cd bitrate is all.

hey i just noticed that i have 1075 posts and you have 1175 posts kinda weird huh.....

i'll stop talking now...

i dont think bitrate matters, but i prefer cd quality. and im not sure if the filesize must be the same either, but i might as well expirement.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@July 16 2002, 10:54 pm

hey i just noticed that i have 1075 posts and you have 1175 posts kinda weird huh.....

You were off by 600 (i.e., 1775-1175=600), now that's weird.
ohmy.gif

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@July 17 2002, 7:03 pm

You were off by 600 (i.e., 1775-1175=600), now that's weird.
ohmy.gif

I didn't want to mention it myself...

yeah my teacher says i can be ANNNYYYYYTTTTTHIIINNGGGGGG i want and i'm special cause i ride the short bus
smile.gif

Back