• Rise from your gwave!

GameGear Games?

Discussion in 'Sega Master System and Game Gear' started by SEGA DAVID, Feb 16, 2002.

1. SEGA DAVID

SEGA DAVID New Member

i have looked in many stores including toys r u and other stores and i cant find any GG games! i have checked AMAZON.com but they only have one sonic game that i already have

i have 2 sonics games and a baseball game

so where can i find a big collection of GG games? also i need an adaptor for the car cuz its crazy to use batteries! they are gone in like 45 minutes (but the danger of using a car adapor is that you might have to change the car battery after while :wink: )

2. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

Check local pawn shops, they tend to carry many games that you may want for dirt cheap prices. Even Ebay tends to sell gg games for fairly cheap

3. SEGA DAVID

SEGA DAVID New Member

hmm do they usually have goods games?

thanx ill check them both

4. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

Both tend to have good games available

5. IceDigger

IceDigger Founder Staff Member

You can find almost anything on ebay but the prices are usually high.

6. SEGA DAVID

SEGA DAVID New Member

so no stores or online places have NEW GG unused games?

7. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

there is a couple, just search yahoo for "new game gear games" and you should find a bunch of places with new gg games.

8. SEGA DAVID

SEGA DAVID New Member

aight thanx i dont like buying used games especially if they are over priced

9. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

Most games on ebay arent overpriced, and come in very good condition. I've bought a few and they came in even better condition than described. It all depends on who you buy it from i guess. The only game thats ridiculously overpriced is shining force: sword of haija

10. Supergrom

Supergrom Member

ive been looking for this game for a while and ebay is the only place i can find it anywhere but ebay. What is a good price for it and where is a good place to look (besides pawn shops, there is a surprising lack of pawn shops in my area.)

11. SEGA DAVID

SEGA DAVID New Member

same here i have no pawn shops around here so my only option is online

12. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

You're both looking for SF:SOH? I always see it up on ebay but some retards always jack up the price (they do this to discourage actual buyers) YOu may luck out tho and find it for cheap on there. They did have one going for 20 canadian earlier.

13. SEGA DAVID

SEGA DAVID New Member

nah im not looking for that game i never heard of it

im looking for some sports games. i know there is a NBA JAM game for GG. im looking for anything, preferbly new

14. jim993

jim993 New Member

some store near my house(it's sort of like Kmart and walmart but i don't think it's a nation wide store) sells GG games brand new not sure what type of selection they have i was never a big GG fan or a fan of any of those portable systems in general.

15. Supergrom

Supergrom Member

i just saw a SF:SOH go for over $40 on ebay, and i really dont want to pay that much, especially for a used game.

16. SEGA DAVID

SEGA DAVID New Member

can you find out the name of the store? and where do you live?(where you live/where is the store)

17. SEGA DAVID

SEGA DAVID New Member

did they have anyother games for sale on ebay for GG? like nba jam or any other GG games?

18. jim993

jim993 New Member

I live in PA, and the name of the store is defiantly Ames. Never went in it not sure of the selection but they always have game gears and game gear games in their ads(they always just show a pic of sonic for game gear).

19. SEGA DAVID

SEGA DAVID New Member

aight thanx

i live in chicago and there are no stores like that around here

o well ill just keep my eyes open. im still hoping i can get a GG game from someone on these forums i made a post in the buy/sell forum

20. kyosuke75

kyosuke75 New Member

Sega David,

Hey i just went to a local toys r us and lo and behold they HAVE GAME GEAR STUFF! They have new game gears (the recent ones by majesico) for $30.00 new in box and new in box games such as Aladdin, donald duck and sonic 2...i think these are common but they were 9.99.

I think my goodwill store had mortal kombat...but nothing rare like Shining force...

Kyosuke75