Games to stay away from

dusted off my saturn after not playin it for 4 or 5months. burnt donpachi off. holy shit that game is boring as hell. actualy put me to sleep after i supposedly beat it on 'F' or whatever. not many games can put me to sleep LOL. So lets make a list of crap games to avoid at all costs:

donpachi-saturn

megaman legends-psx-play this an you will understand the meaning of crap.

I think Donpachi and Dodonpachi are great games for Saturn... there are real shity games, like Gale Racer, Nascar 98, Terra Cresta 3D, Batman...

Alberts Oddessy was a cute rpg and although you can beat it in 24 hours (game time and for a rpg thats too short for me)

It had nice plot, good story line, and good battles etc.

Originally posted by Mysticales@June 20 2002,21:08

Alberts Oddessy was a cute rpg and although you can beat it in 24 hours (game time and for a rpg thats too short for me)

It had nice plot, good story line, and good battles etc.

Thats an odd way of saying a game is crap...

Avoid Battle Monsters like the plague.

Definately steer clear of MTV Sports Skateboarding at all costs. It's the cheapest crappiest Tony Hawk rip-off I've ever seen in my life.

Albert Oddisey... too many long battles; you can´t explore a dungeon in peace with all that monsters surrounding.

Donpachi and Dodonpachi are great. You just need to play for the points and the chains rather than just to finish it.

Wow! Talk about a subjective topic. I guarantee that for every game someone says sucks, another person will say they loved it.

Originally posted by falstaff@June 20 2002,06:20

Wow! Talk about a subjective topic. I guarantee that for every game someone says sucks, another person will say they loved it.

Are there people who enjoy Sewer Shark?

Final Fantasy VI (I might change my opinion once I actually beat it, and once the story starts moving at a quicker pace)

Albert Oddessy was good..

Shining Wisdom was DULL! Man that sucked. Clockwork knight sucked.

Night trap was a good game for its time, leave it at that, it sucks NOW because we want ALOT! NT and all "U direct" games were damn good for the era.

I distintly recall only 2 voice sounds coming from the tv when playing donpachi. 'powerup' an the other one i forget. it gets a little repetative hearing powerup 7-10 times when you get a group of enemies on the screen. that an theres no imagination in the enemys'...they all use the same tactics. an the sloooooooooowdown. OMFG, it runs at 10fps in parts.

I guess Im wierd because I liked Gale Racer aka Rad Mobile hardcore!! and I love Sewer Shark, Night Trap Dragons Lair, Space Ace, and the others, true Battle Monsters for Saturn is BAD but the worst game EVER is Renegade Racers for the PSX, Mega Man Legends is awesome compared to RR by Interplay...try it and compare.

Night Trap was never considered good....another game to add to the list would be,Way of The Warrior...

Back