Genesis Website: Pirate TV

I made a few changes. Theres a new Museum section being contructed; check out the SG1000/SC3000 section because I just finished that. I reall want to buy one of these because they look so cool:

sg-1000.jpg

There are also 3 new review of Mega-Lo-Mania, Trouble Shooter and Gain Ground. Now we're putting more screenshots into reviews in case you don't recognise the game from our descriptions.

Please bookmark us because theres alot more stuff to come or at least remember the url :).

we have a new redirect thats easier to think of: www.piratetv.n3.net

Thank you for your time :).

Ya messed up the link =p

Also Baby Blue and White dont look right =p

Anyways nice site....tho update your link for Gens and Kega version

superyoshi, how old are u? 6, maybe 7? come back to us when you have reached puberty. Comments like that don't get anyone anywhere, use your head!

I am forced to agree with BJammzz that this post was silly.
wink.gif

I mean, what does that comment have to do with the topic being discussed? ???

wonder if the tagline was in reference to killing pokemon, or some new video game that's a "pokemon killer", ya know, like how quake 2 is an unreal tournament killer

What about super smash bros. My girlfriend want to get a gamecube for the sole purpose of beating the crap out of pikachu
cool.gif

oh and if you think quake 2 is better than UT you havnt been doing it right. There is this little thing in UT called SECONDARY and TERTIARY FIRE
devil.gif

the reason i like quake 2 more than u.t. is because the maze/mission aspect of it makes it more enjopyable to me, i think i played u.t. for a bout 3 hours before the concept of running around in a smallish arena just killing other players lost all apeal to me, i hsould reinstall it however as there's nothing more stress relieving than a good killing spree

and no, i'm not doing it right, i never had the tolerance for it to actually get decent at the game

Originally posted by BJammzz@June 03 2002,14:26

superyoshi, how old are u? 6, maybe 7? come back to us when you have reached puberty. Comments like that don't get anyone anywhere, use your head!

No, I am 14!

Heh. That's still not even vaguely related to the topic. Just because it was headed 'Pirate TV'.

If you saw a pirates outfit in a kids shop would you habitually scream, 'Get it away! Piracy SUCKS!"

Back