Gens ported over to the X-Box

Just read that Gens was ported over to the X Box, but couldnt find any details on it. Anyone have an X Box to try this on and let us know how the Sega CD emulation is, or if it works at all for that matter?

Got any links about it?

[edit] did the Google thing; people are talking about it, but I couldn't find any download links.

Sweet, this was 90% of the reason I got my XBox.....just to mod the case and HD and everything to look cool, then play a bunch of oldschool games on my TV w/ filters and progressive scan output Ü........keep us updated if u can get anymore info on this....

it's done, and working well.

segacd only works off iso/mp3 at this time, and has some resolution prob (pic is shifted to the right).

32x needs autoframeskip on some games.

genesis emulation is damn near perfect.

overall, for a second version, it's pretty damn impressive.

downloads, as for ALL xbox related downloads, #xbins on efnet.

if you don't know what that means, go eat a book about irc.

I need an Xbox, maybe i can convince my friend to mod his so I can mooch and load his harddrive up with sega cd isos
tongue.gif

Ya, my SCD runs em perfectly too, BUT it does take up a lot of room......and plus GENS plays 32X, which I dont have....and 1500+ genny games that I dont have either......Ü

Originally posted by racketboy@Apr 2, 2003 @ 11:33 AM

mal, that's the link I just posted
tongue.gif

I know, I was just highlighting the fact that it was posted on that site on April Fools Day. Didn't you notice?
tongue.gif

it's valid and works 100%. no april fool's day joke.

btw, gens was also ported by xport now, without sound problems. and considering he got real cd support working in hu-go now, I'm sure gens-xport will also support actual cds instead of isos very soon.

Back