Gens ported over to the X-Box

Just read that Gens was ported over to the X Box, but couldnt find any details on it. Anyone have an X Box to try this on and let us know how the Sega CD emulation is, or if it works at all for that matter?

mal

Established Member
Got any links about it?

[edit] did the Google thing; people are talking about it, but I couldn't find any download links.

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
Sweet, this was 90% of the reason I got my XBox.....just to mod the case and HD and everything to look cool, then play a bunch of oldschool games on my TV w/ filters and progressive scan output Ü........keep us updated if u can get anymore info on this....

it's done, and working well.

segacd only works off iso/mp3 at this time, and has some resolution prob (pic is shifted to the right).

32x needs autoframeskip on some games.

genesis emulation is damn near perfect.

overall, for a second version, it's pretty damn impressive.

downloads, as for ALL xbox related downloads, #xbins on efnet.

if you don't know what that means, go eat a book about irc.

I need an Xbox, maybe i can convince my friend to mod his so I can mooch and load his harddrive up with sega cd isos
tongue.gif

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
Ya, my SCD runs em perfectly too, BUT it does take up a lot of room......and plus GENS plays 32X, which I dont have....and 1500+ genny games that I dont have either......Ü

mal

Established Member
Originally posted by racketboy@Apr 2, 2003 @ 11:33 AM

mal, that's the link I just posted
tongue.gif

I know, I was just highlighting the fact that it was posted on that site on April Fools Day. Didn't you notice?
tongue.gif

it's valid and works 100%. no april fool's day joke.

btw, gens was also ported by xport now, without sound problems. and considering he got real cd support working in hu-go now, I'm sure gens-xport will also support actual cds instead of isos very soon.