GETTING DRUNK!

ever played or tryed to play a game your REALY good at...DRUNK??? mine was a football game i think..........i lost the match......

Why is it that 99.9% of people younger than 25 think getting drunk & or wasted is fun? I was sooooooo over it the after the first time.

I don't drink much, but I've tried Rez while getting my kicks off Mary Jane... I didn't do too well.
sad.gif

Originally posted by falstaff@Aug. 10 2002, 6:26 pm

Why is it that 99.9% of people younger than 25 think getting drunk & or wasted is fun? I was sooooooo over it the after the first time.

I know, right
beerchug.gif

I don't drink much, but I've tried Rez while getting my kicks off Mary Jane... I didn't do too well.

cool.gif

Originally posted by falstaff@Aug. 10 2002, 6:26 pm

you are a strange but wiseman, and i repsect wise
angry.gif

Ive played colombs whilst pished out of my tiny mind. In its default mode i played it untill the score rolled around :) I hate colombs now, not a challenge any more. Hey arakon, when you do me a multibios can you stick block out on instead? its the same size and i'm seriously getting addicted to it

Back