GG Games

Cloud121

Established Member
I certainly do ask the recommended games question a lot don't I? Anyway... What games you guys recommend for GG? I know I'm gonna get Batman Returns (my fav GG game, out of all the ones I've played). Was Phantasy Star re-released on GG? or do I need to track down the SMS cart, and use the MasterGear thing?

Your best bet is to track down the sms cart and converter (BTW both are being sold on ebay for cheap) and so far good games for the gg are crystal warriors, revenge of drancon, arena, sonic chaos, shining force.

What're some good RPGs other than Shining Foce (it's the same as the SCD version I hear. Is that true?) and PS with the MasterGear convertor?

Edit: What's Sonic Chaos all about?

(Edited by Cloud121 at 4:14 pm on Feb. 28, 2002)

Sonic chaos is just like the other sonic games, its got its own little storyline and you go after robotnik and the chaos emeralds. If you want a good RPG for the GG try finding Defenders of Oasis, Crystal Warriors (its like SF), Dragon Crystal and so on.

isnt shinobi like VERY RARE??

if so, than good luck trying to find it!

but its a great game. and like i said before, NBA JAM and NBA JAM: TE

Shining Force Gaiden 1 (Japanese only)

Shining Force Gaiden 2~The Sword of Hajya

Shining Force Gaiden 3~The Final Conflict(Japanese only)

The first 2 are the same games from the Shining Force CD but the really best is the 3rd instalment. If somebody has it and needs a translation, I have the best on net, and you will not lose all the fun.

Play it on GG or on Emu I don't care just play it.

there were 2 phantasy star games released for gg although they are both in japan and super rare.. the roms can be found here and there, i suggest you pick them up

Aladin was actually pretty fun and very challenging. There was an invincible cheat code you can use if you are the cheating kind.

Dragon Crystal? isn't that that game like Fatal Labyrinth? Fatal Labyrinth was some crazy ass game, i never beat it with out the game genie. I always ran out of food or something. and then there were those cursed items. Hmm.

fatal fury special is good

sports games were good the disney games were good

defenders of oasis

buster fight is good oh the golf games are good

dont like revenge of drancon and the batle tank game

sonic games are good

as for the rest dont know i dont have them

i would definatly get the master gear converter

many many great games for sms

Originally posted by googlefest1@Nov. 05 2002, 11:17 am

i would definatly get the master gear converter

many many great games for sms

Or play them on a Dreamcast with SMEG
smile.gif

Yeah... but SMEG doesn't have VMU support. There's o way I can go through PS without leaving it on all the time (which I am NOT gonna do)

Originally posted by Cloud121@Nov. 06 2002, 3:16 pm

Yeah... but SMEG doesn't have VMU support. There's o way I can go through PS without leaving it on all the time (which I am NOT gonna do)

Oh really? I didn't know that.

Haven't played around with it that much.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Back