GiriGiri with filtering

Yeah, at least Radeon 9500 and up.

If you should buy a Radeoncard now you should go for 9800pro as they have gone down in price and are VERY powerful cards. (The best on the market besides 9800 xt)

lol

well doing a quick look on newegg, it looks like the 9600SEs are about the only ones that are in my price range. Those any good? I'm not a big PC gamer.

first off, yummy pics :). 2nd, I couldn't be more pleased w/ my 9700 pro. runs everything liek a dream....well that + the 1gig of ram :).

If you want a 9600 you should either go for the PRO or XT versions(They have gotten great reviews) as the SE ones has slower clockspeeds. And the price difference shouldn't be big at all.

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Oct 12, 2003 @ 02:48 AM

If GiriGiri is using Direct3D or OpenGL acceleration, any Radeon user should be able to force bilinear or trilinear using the anisotropic filtering settings.

Thank you, thank you, I only stated this about six months ago, no need for you guys to thank me. >_>

Edit: Clarification: Even users down to Radeon 8500 should be able to do this - the 8500 can ONLY apply Aniso with bilinear filtering, so forcing AF will ALWAYS turn Bilinear on.

Back