Golden Axe 3 for 32x?

Its shaped like a 32X cart because it the JAP (Asian in this case) version. Off course that doesn't mean it is one. Kinda stupid really..

So what your saying is that someone has blown a wad of cash on what they belive to be a 32X game when in fact it is just a plain old Jap Mega Drive cart?

If so someone is going to be soooo pissed.

The auction holder is from Lexington, Kentucky. That explains where the stupidity originated from! I used to live in that backwards imbred state and all I can say is that the stupidity there is contagious; I had to move out of that place!!! :slap

That's just a regular MD cart.

This is one of those intentional mistakes. The seller can pleasd ignorance because the system is so old. But it is obvious that the buyer is the fool.

One day I'm gonna sell a baggy of my urine and say it's a magical elexier which grants all who drink it one wish.

I'll make somewhere between 200 dollars and a new jag

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov 7, 2003 @ 02:49 AM

One day I'm gonna sell a baggy of my urine and say it's a magical elexier which grants all who drink it one wish.

I'll make somewhere between 200 dollars and a new jag

:lol:

that was my good laugh for the night

I wonder if it was intentional from the seller to list it like that, the 32X is backward compatible and he could of meant that (many people do that with psx games listing also as ps2) but for the price it's going for i think the bidders are stupid. on the other hand the seller did type "mega drive 32X" which is the PAL system, the japanese system is the "Super 32X"

Back