Good Seller/Trader

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Edge-`

Zziggy00 - Classy guy. Great transaction. Willing to work out any kinks to make sure transaction goes well. Super prompt shipping. No problems.

sicbud

Just wanted to let you know that DeGamer is a trustworthy seller. I recieved everything very quickly and everything was in GREAT condition. I would love to do business with this person again!

profshiny

Edge-` is definitely a good seller. Ships very quickly, and my order was in great shape, packaged meticulously, and exactly as described.

sonicfan

RitualOfTheTrout is a reliable seller, highly recommended. I bought a sega saturn modchip and a replacement audio/video cable for it.

Amon

Staff member
RacketBoy is one of the best sellers I have delt with on ebay. He was very understanding and went above and beyond what a normal ebay seller would do. Thank you. I have also purchased stuff directly from his website without trouble at all. RitualOfTheTrout is also a reliable seller I too recommended him. If you want a modchip look no further than either of these two.

Amon

Staff member
Traded some Dreamcast stuff with Gato for some other dreamcast stuff. Not a problem. Good transaction.