Good Seller/Trader

Zziggy00 - Classy guy. Great transaction. Willing to work out any kinks to make sure transaction goes well. Super prompt shipping. No problems.

Just wanted to let you know that DeGamer is a trustworthy seller. I recieved everything very quickly and everything was in GREAT condition. I would love to do business with this person again!

Edge-` is definitely a good seller. Ships very quickly, and my order was in great shape, packaged meticulously, and exactly as described.

RitualOfTheTrout is a reliable seller, highly recommended. I bought a sega saturn modchip and a replacement audio/video cable for it.

RacketBoy is one of the best sellers I have delt with on ebay. He was very understanding and went above and beyond what a normal ebay seller would do. Thank you. I have also purchased stuff directly from his website without trouble at all. RitualOfTheTrout is also a reliable seller I too recommended him. If you want a modchip look no further than either of these two.

Traded some Dreamcast stuff with Gato for some other dreamcast stuff. Not a problem. Good transaction.

Back