Got my free Gamepro subscription in today.

Has anyone else noticed how small Gamepro is, in comparison to other mag's? It has even gotten smaller since I first subscribed, using the free offer.

yeah Gamepro kinda sucks now -- but I get them if they are free.

it's decent for some lunchroom reading

I like GameInformer better.

Speaking of which I thought my subscription for that ran out a couple months ago, but I still keep getting mags 😀

Has GameInformer really improved since B & N bought them? I always though that mag sucked, as it was so biased.

I think it's the least biased of all the mags that I've read (just about all of them).

What I like is that they actually break down what they like and don't like.

Gamepro pretty much expands on what's on the back of the game's box.

Plus GI has the classic section in the back! :thumbs-up:

Originally posted by racketboy@Feb 5, 2004 @ 11:35 AM

yeah Gamepro kinda sucks now -- but I get them if they are free.

it's decent for some lunchroom reading

I like GameInformer better.

Speaking of which I thought my subscription for that ran out a couple months ago, but I still keep getting mags 😀

Gamepro always sucked.

I've got a free subscription to gamepro, PSM (blech), maxim, and stuff. I agree on the not biased thing for game informer though, my subscription just ran out, I need to go get another one.

Yeah I had PSM too.

Usually, when I get it in the mail, I usually just flip through it for like 5-10 mins and then throw it in the trash 😀

Man.. PSM was THE SHIT before the PoS2 came out! I looked forward to very issue, and they weren't al lthat biased. After PoS2 release: BIASED AS HELL! I still subscribe to it as I still enjoy it somewhat. Even though I subscribe to four gaming mags (GI, PSM, OPM, and GamePro), I hardly read 'em, as I focus on Dreamcast and earlier. I still go back and read my Pre-PoS2 PSMs though. Those are great!

BTW, anyone remember Incite? That mag fucking OWNED! I got all the issues, and I still read 'em, as they were during the DC's prime.

I know what you mean about the older stuff, Cloud...

** racketboy browses through mint Sega Visions collection **

Originally posted by racketboy@Feb 5, 2004 @ 07:56 PM

I know what you mean about the older stuff, Cloud...

** racketboy browses through mint Sega Visions collection **

DON'T TAUNT ME LIKE THAT! RACKET! YOU KNOW I'D KILL FOR THOSE! ARGH!

Back