Got my Xbox...

Quote: from Cloud121 on 6:36 pm on Nov. 19, 2001

GCN? what is it called? GameCube N? huh? what the #### does the N mean?
Isn't it obvious?

Quote: from Mo Threat on 7:19 pm on Nov. 19, 2001

BJ - there's a gang of Sega games coming to Xbox. Just look at the Xbox website. The new Jet Set gets me into the X spirit.

To me Xbox seems like Dreamcast 2 - basically, a stripped computer optimized for games, without the hardware issues, and running a simplified WinOS [at times anyway on DC]. I'll bet people start Xbox homebrewing soon.
Don't forget Shenmue II that's supposed to come out a year from now. ;)

I think of the XBox that way as well, ...well, minus the huge size and the M$ name. :biggrin:

Quote: from Cloud121 on 12:36 am on Nov. 20, 2001

GCN? what is it called? GameCube N? huh? what the #### does the N mean?

Who makes the GC? OOOOOH That's right! The Big N! :p

Anyway, I think you might have heard about some of the *rumoured* Nintendo and Sega game in the works.

Sonic Team is also prety much GC exclusive from what I've heard.

Viva La Gamecube! :)

DC DreamCast (Sega)

w00t! sega's on there too!!! woohoo!!!

To me, the XBox seems to have the better games coming out (sega wise anyway...;)), like Panzer Dragoon X, Jet Set Radio Future, Shenmue II... much cooler than Sega's GC lineup (in my opinion)

But if the Sonic Team thing is true, and they bring Nights II or whatever, then I'd get a GC as well...

Basically, whichever console has the better Sega games is the one i'm gonna get :)

(Edited by Shaneus at 9:35 am on Nov. 21, 2001)

Yup... that means *gasp* the PS2 is the only next gen system that won't fail! Unless it gets a good FPS, then it's like the great video game crash all over again! j/k...

Quote: from GreatSayamanGohan on 12:54 pm on Nov. 21, 2001

Yup... that means *gasp* the PS2 is the only next gen system that won't fail! Unless it gets a good FPS, then it's like the great video game crash all over again! j/k...

ummm.... i dunno... if u consider Half Life a must-have... then all the consoles are doomed! DOOMED I TELLS YA!

and the GBA has Doom on it which is a must-have... so basically every console is dead ;)

ah, but in the hearts and souls of Sega fans everywhere, the DC isn't doomed... it will live on in spirit, every time we play Sonic Adventure, Daytona, or even Crazy Taxi

Everytime I hear the wind blow, it will always whisper the name 'Sega'

*sniff*

Quote: from Shaneus on 4:52 pm on Nov. 22, 2001

Everytime I hear the wind blow, it will always whisper the name 'Sega'

How does the Australian wind pronounce Sega? ;)

I think prolly the american way...

*thinks*

that'd make a cool song tho...

'You say tomarto, I say tomayto

You say See-Ga, I say Say-Ga

Lets call the whole thing off!'

or whatever ;)

#### i'm bored lol

(Edited by Shaneus at 8:22 pm on Nov. 22, 2001)

Jesus H Christ!

First of all, All systems that had a FPS as their best game didn't fail...the 32X and Jaguar failed for MANY other reasons.

Second. Sega IS supporting Xbox more than any other...

Shenmue 2, Gun Valkyrie, Crazi Taxi Next, House of the Dead 3, Farnation, Jet Set Radio Future, Panzer Dragoon X, Sega GT 2002, ALL sports titles, and...

Phantasy Star Online. So...NO Sonic Team is NOT Gamecube exclusive. There are more games but these are the only ones I can think of right now. Its actually 13 titles confirmed...

Oh...and lastly...Halo IS the best game on any system right now. Just ask EGM....they gave it a perfect score.

Back