GTA3 and Vice City Double Pack Xbox Bound

GTA3 and Vice City Double Pack Xbox Bound

By Justin Davis -- Staff Writer

Published 11:25 AM CDT, September 3, 2003

It's coming to the PS2 as well, but that isn't nearly as headline worthy...

Rockstar Games announced today their plans to release a double pack containing both Grand Theft Auto 3 and its follow-up Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. The double pack will be released for the Playstation 2 on October 22nd and for the Xbox on November 4th. No price was announced, but you should expect the package to fall in line with the price of any new game being released.

This will mark the first time a Grand Theft Auto title has appeared on a non-Sony console since the release of the critically-acclaimed GTA3. No announcements have been made about new features or upgrades for the Xbox version.

Source: gamerfeed

Tell Justin Davis that there were Grand Theft Auto titles for the Nintendo Game Boy and PC before the "critically-acclaimed" GTA3 arrived.

Anyways, good news i guess to those who own an xbox and don't want to buy a ps2 just to play gta3 (on console).

I already own both titles on ps2. But if the games support custom soundtrack, then i am defenintly going to pick them up again!

:banana Of topic but... HOLY CRAP!!! This is the coolest thing i have ever seen! Peanut butter Jelly Time!

sweet man I will be getting that....

and off topic, yeah shit, these new icons rule...

I especially like

:eek:wned

and

:blah

I have one I'm rather fond of that doesn't seem to be on the site:
rtfm.gif

Originally posted by CrazyGoon@Sep 4, 2003 @ 03:33 AM

Tell Justin Davis that there were Grand Theft Auto titles for the Nintendo Game Boy and PC before the "critically-acclaimed" GTA3 arrived.

:blah

This will mark the first time a Grand Theft Auto title has appeared on a non-Sony console since the release of the critically-acclaimed GTA3. No announcements have been made about new features or upgrades for the Xbox version.

". . . since . . .".

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Sep 5, 2003 @ 03:58 AM

I have one I'm rather fond of that doesn't seem to be on the site:
rtfm.gif

All you had to do was say. :banana

Back