Guardian Heroes Advance!

Guardian Heroes is one of those great games I have never played. So I have no opinion on a GBA version. I should really find a copy of it sometime.

Hmm.. Seems like they went for more of the Gunstar art style on this one, not that that's a bad thing. Looks like some of the enemies are from the first game though, which is a good thing. Playable characters don't look that interesting / different from one another, but the multiplayer battle mode seems to be intact (albeit with only four characters), which is great!

It might be fun, but it doesn't do the original justice. It's like Guardian Heroes Kids or something.

I can see great potential for this game. The first one was awesome in itself, I can only imagine how much better it can get.

Now they need to make a new Rocket Knight Adventures game to go along with that, am I right folks?

:agree

:lol: yeh for sure. Konami have brought out some awesome stuff lately i think its a great time to bring back sparkster.

what do u think though? a 2d GBA platformer or a completely 3d environment on the ps2/xb/gcn?

:cool: both :cool:

wow this is great great news, as a huge fan of the saturn version, this is great news.... I can't wait to get my hands on this one. :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

I read that is just a prototype version (it's rather obvious that many enemy sprites were plain ripped from the Saturn version and resized down, and they don't mix too well with the new game's drawing style).

Graphics may change in the final version.

How good is Guardian Heroes? Is it worth picking up? I have both Radiant Silvergun and Ikaruga, Silphead and numerous releases of R-Type.

I love Streets of Rage. I was just playing 2 last night on my DC. They are much better with multiple people. I can sometimes get my wife to even play them.

Sweet. Looks like the original character lineup is there, hopefully they'll be playable in Story mode and not just versus. Although I don't see Randy anywhere... but they can't leave him out... he's the best character!

Back