Half Life for Dreamcast

i have a video advertisement for DC HL. It shows beautifully smooth gameplay and also some multiplayer.

It also shows the American box art for the game and says the worldwide release will be september 2000.

Originally posted by WiseMan@Jul 9, 2003 @ 10:44 AM

i have a video advertisement for DC HL. It shows beautifully smooth gameplay and also some multiplayer.

It also shows the American box art for the game and says the worldwide release will be september 2000.

yup I've seen that too

Anyway, for those that are into releases I was earlier downloading the Xanadu release...

But I'm missing some of the file, so I can't check it if that's the one that works smooth.

So if someone else got the Xanadu, let us know how smooth it is
happy.gif

Just to take a simple comparing:

People say the PS2 is so "supreme", now why the hell did some sloppy company manage to make Bleemcast for the DC which runs a shitload of PSX games in fullspeed (but has some FMV and XA errors, but still, they work
happy.gif
)

While several people have worked on emus for the "supreme" PS2, Xbox and PC, which STILL doesn't work fullspeed, even for systems that are even more simple than the PSX!

I just say one thing:

Behold the powers of the Dreamcast! (Hardware Anti-aliazing was a brilliant idea of Sega, and all the other built-in effects was also a clever move, I realy think Nintendo learned a lot from the DC (comparing DC to GC))

[edit] Just have to add this, people may say that the bleem company have more experience, are more talented, got paid and stuff like that... But then we'll pull it the other way... For PSX we got a nes emu called pNESx, which has low mapper support, horrible sound, and it's slow... We also got an emu called It might be NES (ImbNES) which runs with near fullspeed (some stuff runs fullspeed) it doesn't jump up and down in speed, it has near full sound support and the mapper support is great... And finaly, we got SunSoft's Nes emu, the one found in "Sunsoft Memorial Series vol.1-6", it runs the games near fullspeed, but they keep slowing down without a good reason, the sound is good in some of the games, but games like Meta Fight (Blaster Master) gets fucked up completely... And this thing costs like 25$ for two games at a time...[/edit]

Back