Hands on Review of Nokia NGage

I already have a cell phone, and a gba sp. They're going to have to do something spectacular to get me to get one of these. On a different note, I'm thinking about getting one of those sidekick things, the aim/web browser thing. Anyone have any experience with those, or know anyone that does?

it looks like it might be nice, but no way for the price,,, ouch 400 or something.. NO WAY, I could see like 100-150, no way, still all the same, I think it could be a decent system, but not for that price...

:thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

I'll get one someday, just so I can accomplish my mission of owning all consoles and handhelds is existence (Must..... have... Nomad...... Game Axe..... :drool: )

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Sep 11, 2003 @ 11:08 PM

I already have a cell phone, and a gba sp. They're going to have to do something spectacular to get me to get one of these.

My thoughts exactly

And if gadget history tells us anything, two separate things are much better at their given task than one thing that tries to do both

Originally posted by Cloud121@Sep 11, 2003 @ 08:31 PM

I'll get one someday, just so I can accomplish my mission of owning all consoles and handhelds is existence (Must..... have... Nomad...... Game Axe..... :drool: )

Does that include all the game & watches? If so, then good luck ;)

The way ya change games in that thing is laughable...

And the games are on tiny SD-Cards. Carts = better, since theyre easier to find ;)

I dunno if the review mentions it, but incase not (or you just don´t wanna read the review)

This gay console needs you to take off the back cover, remove the battery, pull out the game, insert new one, then you insert the battery, close the back cover, start machine again, set time settings AGAIN, and you´re ready to play!

WOW; amazing!

It´s so simple!

Also, does this thing have button limit? (like ALL other Nokia phones)

I mean, the Red Faction port to that damn thing doesn´t allow shooting and jumping while you´re walking!!!

+The screen resolution is gay... (tall display instead of wide, works fine for shoot´em ups though)

after reading that review, i can't wait until the platform fails miserably and i can pick one up for around 50 bucks, just for the novelty factor.

Back