Happy 4th of July

Just wishing all of you here a safe and happy 4th. my wife and I are leaving and won't be in for until sunday. Don't blow off any fingers, there are many new games and systems to come. Little story here, it will ruin your gaming experience, my friend finds it harder to play than when he did have his full functioning hand, and we see it all time, so be carefull!! Lets celebrate the 4th for what it really stands for besides blowing sh*t up.

You know, like 3 presidents died on July 4th. Weird shit.

Anyway, happy 4th of July :cheers :party

0522fj03.jpg

It's not the fourth yet.

You guys having a bbq on the 4th?

My friend opened up his pool so were heading there for the 4th. BBQ + Pool + fireworks + Movies = fun fun

If anybody wants to come, c'mon over. Bring some food too. We will be in Southampton, PA.

A BBQ sounds really good... i need to get some friends together and do that. All i use to do is go buy fireworks and blow up old toys. Thats getting kind of boring. Try putting a ball of clay around a black cat and just have the fuse out. After it explodes, you can get the ball of clay and see how the explosion took form. Has to be a decent size of clay. Anyways.....

:cheers

Happy Fourth of July

ice i'll join you since i had a trip to the girl i love's house but she seems to have broken my heart for the manyith time.

so long story short i need to go somewhere for the weekend for nobody here bashes on me for not going to her house for the weekend like planed and south hampton probably is around the same distance as reading is from me so maybe i'll stop by if you're serious about the offer (and i dont just go to her house like i think i'm going to god damn women treat me like shit but i keep going back for more)

Originally posted by joe81@Jul 2, 2003 @ 02:53 PM

women treat me like shit but i keep going back for more

DUDE!!! i know exactly what you are talking about! Before my current gf, i chased this girl who led me on for a year. She totally used me and took advantage of me. Funny thing is i knew it, but i still went after her.

Originally posted by SegaSquad+Jul 2, 2003 @ 03:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SegaSquad @ Jul 2, 2003 @ 03:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-joe81@Jul 2, 2003 @ 02:53 PM

DUDE!!! i know exactly what you are talking about! Before my current gf, i chased this girl who led me on for a year. She totally used me and took advantage of me. Funny thing is i knew it, but i still went after her. [/b][/quote]

Same thing here...

But I've got a date with her on July 4th.
blink.gif

I just don't learn...

ya it'll be a year in aug for me also but i think ill get her flowers show up at her work on friday then when she's tending to them leave and never look back (she lives 2 hours away from me and works 2 hours away)

i'll put a memo thing on it that will read "the beauty of these will fade fast but your beauty will remain forever in my eyes"

Originally posted by SegaSquad+Jul 2, 2003 @ 06:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SegaSquad @ Jul 2, 2003 @ 06:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-joe81@Jul 2, 2003 @ 02:53 PM

DUDE!!! i know exactly what you are talking about! Before my current gf, i chased this girl who led me on for a year. She totally used me and took advantage of me. Funny thing is i knew it, but i still went after her. [/b][/quote]

How odd, me too. I can't say i didn't have fun though.

Yea, sure joe, if you can stop by were planning it all tonight so I'll keep you posted when I get home tonight.

As many of you would of guessed, i'm not American
sad.gif
(and yea, i'm aware i'm posting this on July 3rd...so DON'T get all clever!)

But i still use July 4th as a day of celebration and having a good time!

SO!....Heres to ya America :cheers

Have a good one everyone else....but don't over do it!
tongue.gif

:party

Enjoy you BBQ Ice!
wink.gif
...and anyone else having one!

So how many will be joining me in watching tv, or playing video games tonight? Nothing planned and nothing done
biggrin.gif

Well I know I shall be watching the uncut south park movie on comedy central at 1 tonight and that should be good. But I too shall be enjoying some quality time with shenmue 2 and my ferris buellers day off dvd

All the friends I have in this area except 1 went to anime expo (I couldn't go cause of work), that one friend is off with his girlfriend today. My family went up to the mountains to visit some people I don't like. That leaves me here... with no one I care to talk to within 100 miles of me right now. Earlier I had some fun with my soldering iron and my saturn... but that's over... maybe I'll just go watch some of these fansubs my friends keep giving me
sleep.gif
;

Back