Happy birthday mal!

Originally posted by Cloud121@Oct 28, 2003 @ 12:07 PM

I'm now 17... it feels weird, that I'm 17, and yet I still don't got my license, or a car, OR my permit!

I'm 21 and I've never been behind the wheel of a car :blink: . Except of Saturn and DC games anyway.. I figure that maybe if I can finish MSR I'll be ready to drive :lol:

Happy birthday suckas

Happy birthday guys.

I didnt get my liscense till I was almost 18 and didnt buy my first car till 21 so dont feel so bad cloud :)

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Oct 28, 2003 @ 05:06 PM

Happy birthday guys.

I didnt get my liscense till I was almost 18 and didnt buy my first car till 21 so dont feel so bad cloud :)

Same here. I got my license until I was almost 18.

My mom said I would have to pay for insurance myself (she was always into responcibility -- looking back, I thank her) so I didn't get it til I got my first real job.

I just bought my own car last year right before I turned 22. Before that I only drove either my parent's car or my then-fiance's.

19 licence.

22 when I got my car.

$250 (canadian) a month on car payments, $330 on insurance since the car's under my name.

Plus gas per month = :damn:

You should get your license as soon as possible, even if you won't be driving any time soon. That way, you won't have to pay the high premium that insurance companies charge to "high" risk drivers. Which are those just starting to drive.

Originally posted by Lyzel@Oct 28, 2003 @ 10:48 PM

You should get your license as soon as possible, even if you won't be driving any time soon. That way, you won't have to pay the high premium that insurance companies charge to "high" risk drivers. Which are those just starting to drive.

only if you don't plan on driving EVER until you get your licence.

if you drive your parents car, their insurance will jump up once you get your licence

Originally posted by mal@Oct 27, 2003 @ 11:58 PM

I didn't get my licence until I was 25. :lol:

Holy crap!!!! :blink:

they have cars in Australia? :rolleyes: Man, that is old...and I don't mean just for getting your licence...you're old! :p

I'm getting my licence this week and I'm 18...wooo :driving:

Happy birthday old man :cheers

And cloud.... <_<

happy birthday to your dumb mac loving self too :p

---Ammut

Originally posted by Ammut+Oct 28, 2003 @ 05:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ammut @ Oct 28, 2003 @ 05:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mal@Oct 27, 2003 @ 11:58 PM

I didn't get my licence until I was 25. :lol:

Holy crap!!!! :blink:

they have cars in Australia? :rolleyes: Man, that is old...and I don't mean just for getting your licence...you're old! :p

I'm getting my licence this week and I'm 18...wooo :driving:

Happy birthday old man :cheers

And cloud.... <_<

happy birthday to your dumb mac loving self too :p

---Ammut [/b][/quote]

SCREW YOU! ;) :lol:

Mac:

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Happy late birdthday Mal :)

Stay young my friend ;)

*catches mal with his n64 talk to pikachu microphone in hand, LOL*

Back