Happy Birthday!

He, He, I take the turn :) Happy Birthday Axelblazeadam :) Don't play too much on your MD with Street of Rage ;)

:party

Originally posted by vbt@May 8, 2004 @ 11:38 AM

He, He, I take the turn :) Happy Birthday Axelblazeadam :) Don't play too much on your MD with Street of Rage ;)

Thanks, I would have done if my MD hadn't stopped loading games :( . I have to make do with emulation at the moment.

You're 22?! I thought you were 16 or 17!!! Oh well...

What gave you that idea Cloud?

In your eyes I've transformed in the last few days from a 16 year old girl to 22 year man. :D :banana :slap

Originally posted by axelblazeadam@May 9, 2004 @ 03:39 AM

In your eyes I've transformed in the last few days from a 16 year old girl to 22 year man. :D :banana :slap

That's what we more of around here, 16 year old girls. With the changing of axelblazeadam's avatar and the revealing bit of information that ensued, the 16 year old girl count has gone to 0. :banana

We can always count on Cloud to bring some more girls into the picture though, just like he did in the other thread (Post your pictures).

Hey, you've all been slipping lately. Don't worry though I'll catch up on all the birthdays. Happy belated Birthday to:

Boomer

soviet_star

_enos_

Commanda

MadMax

Evil Steve

hiphophead34

rcefiro

Nah don't take my title. I been so busy, and will be like this for a couple more weeks.

Anyways, take this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SeGaFrEaK_NL!! Your 22 years old today!!

Shut up mal. :D

Happy Birthday Rockin'-B :cheers and keep on your work on Sega dev scene. HB to Silver too ;)

Back