Happy Birthday!

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata+Jun 10, 2004 @ 01:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterAkumaMatata @ Jun 10, 2004 @ 01:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mal@Jun 10, 2004 @ 05:20 AM

Happy Birthday to SkankinMonkey and Fisted Justice who amazingly share a birthday. :D

Maybe it's because they're Geminis? :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]

;) :lol: :blink:

Originally posted by Runik@Jun 22, 2004 @ 07:38 AM

You beat me, Akuma :p

Happy birthday, Zziggy00 !

Boozes, X-rated movies, maybe driving license :D

Actually, you can get your driver license before you turn 18, and the age varies from state to state. However, for booze, he'd still have to wait another 3 years. :cheers

In France you can start driving at 16 with an adult in the car, and at 18 alone. For boozes 18 is the legal age ;)

I saw him logged on earlier today. I guess he might have missed this thread. In case he misses this thread again the next time he logs in, I've sent him a PM with a link to this thread. :p

Thanks all! yeah the big 18, just got my draft card in the mail....how sweet.

Yeah liscense is nice, also opened my own bank account, and just got back from 2 days at college orientation..It will be good times...depending on how much bandwidth & alcohol I can consume at the university :D

Originally posted by Protosstic@Jun 4, 2004 @ 02:18 PM

Nah don't take my title. I been so busy, and will be like this for a couple more weeks.

Anyways, take this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SeGaFrEaK_NL!! Your 22 years old today!!

Shut up mal. :D

Looks like you're still to busy to wish:

* Surronded (20)

* msimplay (22)

happy birthdays. :angry: People are going to start thinking that they should have a crappy birthday if you don't get on top of this. :p

Back