HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

lordofduct

Established Member
YO' g thug nigga' mofos... no one dare wishes a freakin' happy Independence day on here????

I mean not everyone is from America, but a lot are!!!!

So here is a BELATED Merry 4th to y'all!!!!

So what y'all do today anyway? I slept until 8PM then got up and showered, watched fireworks with my girlfriend then went to work.

Check this out too for all you Alchy's here on Independence day!!!

beer-study.jpg

Your exuberance is substantial!

Happy 4th Day of July everyone.

Let's not forget that is also Independence Day in Rwanda, Freedom Fighters' Day in Yugoslavia and Queen Sonja's Birthday (Norway).

Well, I had a pretty good time. A friend and I ended up riding bikes down to the stadium, and we managed to get a spot about 150 feet away from where they were launching the fireworks. We laid down and looked straight up.. the fireworks filled your whole field of view and each one exploded with a gut-wrenching BOOM. Pretty neat.

Same thing that seems to happen every holliday or birthday... I spent the day fighting with my girlfriend. Not really fighting, just trying to defend myself as she goes on some tirade about what I'll never know or understand. I finaly gave up and left, went home. Sure enough, a few hours later she's calmed down and calls to apologize. By that time, I was done for the night and wasn't leaving my house. (That, and I was working on more PHP. I finaly got enough of my new http://www.CDIdesign.com done to go live with it.)

Some old friend from high school was throwing a BBQ, so I decided to go. About an exit away from where I was supposed to get off the 210, my fanbelt decides to fray off and tears a strand comes loose causing me to think that my engine had fireworks in it... And like the unprepared idiot who has never needed a knife, I had to resort to asking one of the people who lived right off the off ramp for a knife (or scissors so i wouldn't seem so creepy) so I can cut off the strand. I ended up taking guessing my way home by street and picking up a sandwich at the deli, as well as a new fanbelt on the way. The rest of the day was me figuring out how to relieve the tensioner and getting the damn belt on.

At night I was too tired to do anything so i stayed home and watched Sideways with my ex girlfriend.

Fun I guess.

Back