Have you ever been wounded playing videogames?

Dud

Established Member
I'm not talking about in the game. Like for example, your TV falls on and breaks your foot. Here's my story: I was playing Prince of Persia (this was during winter break) and my controller is kind of messed up so the buttons aren't very responsive, precise actions like multiple wall jumps were VERY hard to do. Anyway I was on the last level and was really pissed off about this stupid controller, and I developed like this jaw clenching condition in my frustration. Now whenever I move my mouth, my jaw sounds like a cement grinder.

one time when playing games a cealing lamp fell on me gave me a big ass bruse on my shoulder. another time when playing i was shot through my left shoulder with a 9mm gun great times.

I was playing some SNES game with a friend and we were so close to then end (I think it was battletoads) and then we fucking died and blamed eachother and got into a big fist fight and i got a black eye. But he got a swolen lip so its all good.

Originally posted by CrazyGoon@Apr 29, 2004 @ 05:41 AM

DDR blisters don't count as wounds, do they?

They more like war scars than wounds 😀

I'm sorry that doesn't count. :lol:

:biglaugh @ joe81 and Gallstaff

Originally posted by joe81@Apr 28, 2004 @ 11:57 PM

one time when playing games a cealing lamp fell on me gave me a big ass bruse on my shoulder. another time when playing i was shot through my left shoulder with a 9mm gun great times.

I have two new goals in life! Thanks Joe! :lol: 😀

Originally posted by Cloud121+Apr 29, 2004 @ 11:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ Apr 29, 2004 @ 11:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-joe81@Apr 28, 2004 @ 11:57 PM

I have two new goals in life! Thanks Joe! :lol: 😀 [/b][/quote]

"Hey, take this gun. OK, shoot me in the arm while I'm playing. It'll be awesome!"

Playing Dance Dance Revolution and the Korean Pump it Up, I twisted my ankle several times, and when I was starting with the real freestyle, I fell many times when performing hand-stands and other acrobatics.

But you don't mind having ceiling fixtures fall on you or being shot. I think you should become Cloud's mentor.

I was playing virtual sex for psx while beating off, and i kept going limp, and i just kept at it, destined to fulfill my needs, and now whenever I beat off I get this really bad pain in my wrist. Other then that though, Des takes it 😀

Protosstic, I know what that's like... many many many times I might add..

I never thought fapping could come with such consequences.... :blush:

Edit: I thought you were talking about... well... yeah... what you were grasping... not your wrist.... Nevermind!

Impressive. I guess I'm just some kind of a freak and don't get into terrible accidents while playing video games.

Protosstic, did you beat it? Cloud here can never get past the first level, but as he's said he has tried many many times with no success and an injured wrist.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@May 3, 2004 @ 08:02 PM

Impressive. I guess I'm just some kind of a freak and don't get into terrible accidents while playing video games.

Protosstic, did you beat it? Cloud here can never get past the first level, but as he's said he has tried many many times with no success and an injured wrist.

No, I'm just talking about the pain, from doing it so much....

Back