having problem with nti 2000

ok, i use track image, and put the audio track with it the first time, i burn the image ok but the audio is burn as data ( I guess is does not detect if its audio,u have to change it yourself)so i burn a second copy by putting the iso, as mode 1 and than for the audio i went into track options, and change the audio files from mode 1 to audio, so i burn it, and once it finish doing the iso, it starts doing the audio tracks, well it freeze up before it even starts it.

I don't know on how u do this, i never had a problem with the older version,I would get the older but i dont have crack for them only this version.Also i;m using Windows XP proffesional

EZCD 2k? LOL! Anyway, what did you do different this time to get it to work instead of restarting your system? Also, if getting EZCD Pro 95 to work on Win 2K, wouldn't it be just a difficult on Windows XP Pro (i.e., what nutcase111 is running)?

nutcase111: Have you tried using Nero? You can do mixed mode from image, but it's not that explicit. What you do is set it up like you would when burning with CDRWin or FireBurner (i.e., you need to create a valid cue sheet). With Nero open, go to File, Burn Image..., change file type filter to *.* and load the cue sheet, then burn.

BTW, I think I have the complete version lying around somewhere. If I find it, I'll let you know. :)

i'm a retard, i cant do cue sheets, is their a program that can do it. yes cdrwin and nero work great on Windows xp, but for cdrwin i need a cue sheet,i not know nero use is cue sheet

Thanks u, it work like a charm, it funny every time i have a problem MasterAkumaMatata you're always help me out , with a quick soloution, thanks alot!

Quote: from nutcase111 on 12:26 am on Oct. 21, 2001

Thanks u, it work like a charm, it funny every time i have a problem MasterAkumaMatata you're always help me out , with a quick soloution, thanks alot!
Really? I had not idea on the ever time part though. ;)

Back