Help Me Please

I want to start off by saying thanks to MasterAkumaMatata and Gallstaff for the info on the Snatcher fix.I did what you guys said and now the game doesn't freeze.But now I am have a problem the game isn't American.When I load it on the Sega Cd Emulator GENS it starts with the MEGA CD logo.I am guessing the game is EUROPEAN since its in full english.I am not to fimiliar with this game so I am not to sure.I got the PROGRAM to change the It to AMERICAN but when I choose the game to Change it says that I dont have the right jp_mcd1_9112, us_scd1_9210, eu_mcd1_9210, files.IT told me to download it from the original site so I did but the same thing happend.I was wondering if anyone knows what to do.Would Really Appreciate it. Thanks

This is a longshot, but try to download them from somewhere else besides where you downloaded them from. I say this because my scanner stopped working when I switched to XP, and I kept trying to reinstall the drivers from the CD's but to no avail. But then I downloaded the exact same driver from a website and the scanner works perfectly now. Being that my scanner driver and your version of gens are completely different programs, I say this probably won't work, but you might as well give it a try.

copy the iso and all files of scdconv into the same folder. then open a dos prompt, go to that folder, and execute scdconv.

Originally posted by Arakon@July 21 2002, 6:37 am

copy the iso and all files of scdconv into the same folder. then open a dos prompt, go to that folder, and execute scdconv.

Yeah thats how I have it. When i am in the dos prompt it ask me to put the game next to scdconv.When I do that I get a error thats says ERROR:Necessary files eu_prop.bin,jp_prop.bin, and us_prop.bin not found.Did you download this program somewhere else than from my site?Then please tell me by writing a mail to eidolon@psp.net!

I have all the files and I got the program from there site so i am not sure what the problem is.I emailed him and he said to open it in dos prompt which I have done.Anyone know what I can do.

I have the same problem.

Proceed in the real MS-DOS mode => if you use Windows 98 SE like me,go to the MS-DOS mode with the boot D7 and it will work perfectly (and not with a restarting in DOS mode )

For Windows XP i don't know how to go in the real MS-DOS mode sorry,i don't use it.
blush.gif

I hope that will help you

Bye :
wink.gif
:

Back