Help..... me

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffinman943

Ban Hammered
I have sent Aaron 3 games a few months ago, and he never responded. a little bit later, scorch makes a topic asking aaron where his games are, since me and scorch traded with him at the same time. Aaron said he will send them out the next week. So here I am 3 weeks later comstantly PMing him wondering what to do. I figure, im probably going to file for mail fraud. is this the right thing to do? Also, Before I do that. Is there any way to contact him before I take action? Somebody plz help scorch too, he bought a game off of aaron and aaron never sent him his game. Aaron, if you happen to reply to this, don't give me an excuse. I know that you are a) trying to rip me off or b) Just being lazy.

if you really wanted to know my situation you'd ask me. and trust me, if you knew, you wouldn't think i was being lazy. you've been compensated, trust me.

your stuff and scorch's should be sent out tomorrow, it was dropped off at about 4:30 this afternoon before i got a ride to work.

also, i'll never sell anything on this board again. not because of this situation, but just because it's getting harder and harder for me to keep up on internet sales without having a) a car, b) a stable living condition, let alone c) an internet connection.

i do apologize.

Chee that seems a bit harh to say the least.I think stuff like that is best left to PM`s.

Wonder why he got Banned?

Anyhow should this be in the GOOD Seller BAD Seller thingy forum?

I kind of understand the situation...I have been reading the threads every now and again.

MM/Scorch say that they baught games months ago.

You say they was delivered today???

Does that mean you sold them something you was having imported or something and did not have it at that time?

Sorry to seem rude.But I think this needs a quick resolve

Sorry to hear you've come across bad times Aaron, I hope everything works out for you in the end :)

Originally posted by Dr_Frankenmiga+Apr 6, 2004 @ 10:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr_Frankenmiga @ Apr 6, 2004 @ 10:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Anyhow should this be in the GOOD Seller BAD Seller thingy forum?

[/b]
He also posted this in the bad seller thread, and in another thread about Aaron not sending out stuff...

<!--QuoteBegin-Dr_Frankenmiga
@Apr 6, 2004 @ 10:04 AM

Wonder why he got Banned?

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the reason behind the ban... this time... is explained here (inappropriate pm, nothing to do with this...) but he recently just got unbanned and has been known to annoy mods so that was just the final shove. And by 'final' I mean he could be back by tomorrow for all I understand of this place :blink:

Mods here= :looney

I think it gets worse the more time you spend here :unsure:

---Ammut

Originally posted by Ammut@Apr 7, 2004 @ 07:24 PM

Mods here= :looney

I think it gets worse the more time you spend here :unsure:

That may well be true, but it's the forum members that make us that way.

I think there must be an "attract idiots" option hidden somewhere in the messageboard software that's been left checked.

Originally posted by mal@Apr 7, 2004 @ 02:05 PM

I think there must be an "attract idiots" option hidden somewhere in the messageboard software that's been left checked.

It's the joyous nature of the Internet :D

Originally posted by mal@Apr 7, 2004 @ 09:05 AM

Have I been on the internet too long if I laughed about that?

Nope. He's been banned for good.

There's two levels of banned now. "Banned" is like doing 20 to life, there's a chance you can get parole somewhere down the road. "Banned 4 Ever" is like the gas chamber.

scorch and muffinman's stuff was sent out. to try and make amends i sent them both extra stuff they didn't pay for. sorry about all the confusion and all the excuses, dudes. won't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back