HELP:My Saturn recognize all games as audio cd

Some time ago I bought a faulty PAL Saturn model 2 wich had this problem:it doesn't read any disc.I assumed that was problem of the laser unit wich was dead,so I bought a replacement laser (very hard to find,it has sent me fro Hong kong..).I changed the old laser with the new one and the result is that it recognize every game as audio cd ,so it reads only the audio tracks (it's already a good step forward compared to before..)What I have to do?Maybe I have to regulate the laser trimmer?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by caiusfabricius@Tue, 2005-02-08 @ 06:20 AM

Some time ago I bought a faulty PAL Saturn model 2 wich had this problem:it doesn't read any disc.I assumed that was problem of the laser unit wich was dead,so I bought a replacement laser (very hard to find,it has sent me fro Hong kong..).I changed the old laser with the new one and the result is that it recognize every game as audio cd ,so it reads only the audio tracks (it's already a good step forward compared to before..)What I have to do?Maybe I have to regulate the laser trimmer?

Thanks in advance

[post=129278]Quoted post[/post]​

No,it's nor modded...The lnew aser is the same as the old one,I chave checked all components and they are the same

Back