help   ... CD-I  game images?

i know this is a 3do board but i am hitting a total wall.

does anyone know where i can get a hold of cd-i disc images?

sorry this is off topic but it seemed like the best place to ask.

http://elportal2000.metropoliglobal.com/isos_cdi.html

Only three of them, but asking for CDi software is a tall order.

thanks.

i know CD-I is going to be a battle.

im trying to get my hands on the 3 zelda games they made for it. And no i dont care that they are supposed to be terrible.

im also trying to get

twisted "bought it"

way of the warrior "downloaded it"

return fire

maps of death

the horde...

and a few other games.

a friend of mine used to have a 3do and we all played twisted on it... and then he sold it to get money to buy weed...

OH and trip'd

... those were both the most interesting times in video games and the worst...

sure dont make em like they used to.

this is going to get long winded so change the channel now.

this one time right before we were going to great america theme park i played my friend in samurai showdown. i beat him something insane like 18 times in a row. As per usual it came down to "if i beat you in this next game im better than you"

and i beat him twice in return fire. and he proceeded to try and beat me up in real life. I managed to steal his flag with only the jeep left...

... we played twisted in the middle of the night after watching the thing... i was going to lose so bad ... i was sucking it up royaly. and matt was in first... and he was about to win. and we happened to get switcheroo and i won. he was pissed.

... 3do is awesome.

That it is. I had one for a few months... Played Need for Speed and Road Rash TO DEATH. I recorded some hilarious action in NfS... Like luring the cops into a 180mph head-on collision which evolved into a five car pileup, none of which were me. Those were the days....

WEEEEEEEEE i just got link the faces of evil in the mail from the UK. factory sealed never been opened for the CD-I. and thanks to Raijin Z's link i have the wand of gamelon. 1 game left, the adventures of zelda. the one cdi zelda game thats actually supposed to be decent.

:) :) :) :)

what is the cd-i

A (somewhat) failed attempt at a standardized interactive media platform created by Philips. I believe it's got it's own colored book (Green Book if I'm not mistaken) as well. It's related to the origin of the Mode 2 and XA track formats as well, IIRC.

how is it related to the 3do?

It isn't, really, except that they were both attempts at standardizing an "interactive media" system.

Cd-i is considered semi-rare by many collectors, and the games are difficult to come by as well. There are many used video gaming stores where I live and one deals only the hard to find stuff. They are the only one who has anything cd-i. No console, 1 periferal and about 20 games. I'm on the waiting list for a console.

Back