Help with burning ISO to disc

Ok.. I have a Radiant Silvergun ISO, a I burner and a blank disc.. Do I just burn the ISO to the disc and Ill be set for the swapping? or do I have to do something else?

ISO is a CD image.

in your cd burning program, find the "create CD from image"

if there are audio tracks with the game, burn the proper wavs as track 2-14 or so, but do make sure they are synced with the game. while most games don't have a 2 second gap at the ends of the song or vocal piece, Snatcher requires them, so that when people talk, it doesn't look like a badly dubbed godzilla movie.

to ensure a good burn, burn at 4x or slower, will take 15 minutes, but better than a coaster.

Originally posted by U K Narayan@July 28 2002, 3:30 am

Ok.. I have a Radiant Silvergun ISO, a I burner and a blank disc.. Do I just burn the ISO to the disc and Ill be set for the swapping? or do I have to do something else?

Radian Silvergun is a Japanese game. Make sure you patch the ISO to match your Saturn's region code using the Saturn Country Code Changer found in the Misc. page before burning if you don't have a converter cart or a Japanese Saturn. It's generally a good practice to use the Saturn Country Code Changer tool to check the region code because sometimes you might find a game of your region but it may be patched to a different region.

it'll be hard to find a game that will work for the swap

none of mine will boot radiant, i hear daytona does

i had a chance to pick that up at the flea market for like 3 bucks last week and missed out, also missed johhny bazookatone
sarcasm.gif

Originally posted by sizone@July 28 2002, 10:56 pm

it'll be hard to find a game that will work for the swap

none of mine will boot radiant, i hear daytona does

i had a chance to pick that up at the flea market for like 3 bucks last week and missed out, also missed johhny bazookatone
sarcasm.gif

Panzer Dragoon will boot it as well
smile.gif

Well, I've got one in my Saturn (lik-Sang)

one I've been experimenting with (lan-kwei)

and three for 64 pin Saturn experimentation (gamegizmo).
biggrin.gif

With one costing US$19.47 and three (2+1 free) costing US$37.94 I couldn't stop at one. :
wink.gif
:

Back