Help !

hoho !

Somebody knows if the saturn got any fuses ?!

If i power my saturn on (first Jap Modell) the power led goes on as usual but i got

no picture and the access led is flashing (all the time ) the cd is spinning but nothing happend no sound and no picture =(

it could possibly be a problem with your av cable connection or cable, if the cd is spinning and the access light is always on it seems to be working properly as with some games the access light should be on all the time. try using another av cable.

the av cable is okey i cecked it on another saturn. the acces led is going on and off and on ans of as long as tge saturn is on the led is doing the same it`s not like normal when the saturn load an game. tghe access led is going on off on off.. even if NO cd is insered !

the av cable is okey i cecked it on another saturn. the acces led is going on and off and on ans of as long as tge saturn is on the led is doing the same it`s not like normal when the saturn load an game. tghe access led is going on off on off.. even if NO cd is insered !

if the access led is just blinking for the whole time that your saturn is spinning the disc it is quite possible that your laser is dead in the unit. I had a similar type of problem with an old sega cd system that had.

the access led will blink when theres no disc inserted becasue its waiting for a disc to be inserted as i said, if your laser assembly is dead, it will continue to blink as the system will never know when theres a cd inserted into the system.

Do you have any sound at all? (ie: the sega saturn startup)? There is a fuse in the saturn, its by there the ac adapter plugs in. try replacing that, other than that I dont know what to tell you but to buy a new saturn system.

Back