Helping me with my CV3 remake

I know Lockcole2 ftp has it, but I can never get on. I need the ISO for graphics from the game. I have been learing how to rip graphics from Saturn games and I need some of the characters from the Saturn only version. I have the PSX grphics already.

Thank you for your time.

If you can wait a couple hours (roughly 7) Ill put my ftp up temporarly for you to download it off of. Oh, and when I do, other members of the site please don't come on, im still working on it, and will only do this due to the fact that I would like to see a CV3 remake, hopefully one with the psx's minimal load times, english, and with all 3 characters of the saturn version.

Anyways, tell me if your interested in a reply.

That sounds cool.

My team already has all the Trevor sprites done. The Grant and Sypha sprites are near completion. We have about 7 enemies ready to go. We have almost all sound done. We just need backgrounds and more enemies. The programing will spring into action after X-mas. I'll the URL to the Fourm, The web site should be up soon.

http://pub83.ezboard.com/bdraculascurse

Thanx

tepes_the_impaler@hotmail.com

(Edited by Tepes at 12:48 am on Dec. 2, 2001)

(Edited by Tepes at 12:50 am on Dec. 2, 2001)

Sorry, I wasn't able to put up the FTP last night, one of my friends got some virus that wiped his hard drive, and I spent all night trying to salvage what I could from it, and all of today setting his comp up from scratch. Anyways, I have it up now, here is the info:

Host: 24.39.56.146

Port: 21

Name: Games

Pass 4all

Tell me when you have all the files, I need to do some changes to my comps configuration and add some new hardware. Hope this helps you, and hope to be seeing some neet stuff come from this project of yours.

Can you put you FTP back up. I got a virus and I had to fromat my computer and I couldn't save anyting.

We plain to make it for PC, but I think dreamcast version could be an option once we finnish, because quake and doom were ported over and so was many emulators.

If possible tell me in advanced when it will be up so I or someone else on the team with a faster connection can get it

Sorry

and

Thanx

(Edited by Tepes at 12:36 am on Dec. 5, 2001)

Im happy with a remake for DC and/or PC. By the way, what do you plan to do in the remake different then the versions out at this point? Are you going to include everything from the PSX and SAT versions, and/or put the game all in english (as aposed to the saturns japanese only one)?

Also, the ftp is back up for you to re-download the game off of. hopefully that virus didn't delete any difficult to replace files of yours (ex: what has been done so far on the remake).

Fabrizo: it's a Castlevania 3 / Akumajou Dracula Densetsu remake; funny you should mention NitM/SotN, since it's the only other game in the series, AFAIK, to feature Alucard, (Fake / Memory Bubble) Trevor, (Fake) Grant, and (Fake) Sypha :).

edit: and funny that I should spectacularly fail to realize that this is probably why they're being used for sprite rips :).

(Edited by ExCyber at 9:41 am on Dec. 6, 2001)

E-mail Matt the lead programer and talk to him to let him know when the FTP will be up. He has a faster connection then me.

fl4it@hotmail.com

Yes, I did get a virus scanner. I back up all the files that we been useing on a CD-RW every week or so and there are some internet backups aswell. In the begining we lost files because of a dieing hard drive so now when ever possible I back things up.

The main reason we need the saturn version is the extra boss. The Skull Knight Lord. The saturn version sprites are easyer to rip then PSX also.

Thank you for the help

(Edited by Tepes at 9:13 pm on Dec. 6, 2001)

Back