Hey Chat live DCchat once a week!

Hey not stealing any1 away from this site but 1 day a week, every Saterday I throw a chat meeting for SEGA fans, It uses Voice chat and DC compatable!
biggrin.gif

4 :00 pm eastern USA time.

It's at the link at the bottom of my post.

A chance 2 share you thoughts LIVE 1 TIME A WEEK!

O i forgot Remember BLEEM, every1 said they went BROKE and don't make it anymore.....lmfao......................

Just wait something is coming out VERY,VERY SOON!

More Details SOON!
biggrin.gif

If its Bleemcast then it would be ok, The PSX needed some SERIOUS work on. But lets ask this.....how long till Bleem gets hacked again?

What's this? Warez talk? Shouldn't you be setting some kind of (positive) example here Myst?

HUH? What are you babling about? www.bleem.com is dead. I heard something of Bleemcast, IF bleem is making a comeback id like to know. ALSO just remember the REAL reason bleem when down, too many people hacked it and gave it out for free on the web. I still have my bleem copy from version 1.0 Hope the cd isnt defect. So please dont start making this look like a warez post when it isnt.

Well no the resone why BLEEM stopped making, well BLEEM is the fact that they had to go 2 court over & over & over,because of Sony and there money driven lawyers.

"Bleem won every case I might add"
biggrin.gif
But the court cost Ran them out of $$$$ but somthing else brewing around in the Bleem world.......

Warez Talk hmm.... So your saying that Bleem is a bad thing,

well what about the good points to this little creation,

I have Bleem for my DC it supports GT2 and Tekkan but there was 1 little problem, I did not have any of these games......

"Gee look at that" I had to BUY 2 games from SONY that made them make $$$$ of the BLEEM not 2 mention all the third parties that made the money also.

Look at the Addvantages, not just Jumping right away 2 saying " O its warez bad-bad take it away".

TY ???

I think at the beggining of this thread, he was referring to the fact that there are several devs working on bleem like psx emu's. Some for pc and a couple for DC. Didn't know anything but talk had come of them though.

Originally posted by SeGa4life@May 31 2002,08:30

O i forgot Remember BLEEM, every1 said they went BROKE and don't make it anymore.....lmfao......................

Just wait something is coming out VERY,VERY SOON!

More Details SOON!
biggrin.gif

Thats been a roumer ever since Bleem! shut up though

We talked to Rand for up to 2 months after Bleem folded on IRC and I'm 50/50 as to wether anything will come out, but about 80% sure that if something does, it's unofficial and un-connected to Rand Linden

I'm 100% sure that you have an obsession with percentages
smile.gif

Anyways, I don't see what Bleem has to do with Warez really. Talk about emulators is allowed here I think, and posted on the front page most days.

I LIKED bleem, I mean it was better then the PSX emus I had... (Least bleem was legal to own!)

I mean it was cool if only they had better support, and no the MAIN MAIN reason was that all the big PSX sites and so had cracked copies of bleem so they said "Piss on you too" and stoped it.

Originally posted by Mysticales@May 31 2002,17:51

I LIKED bleem, I mean it was better then the PSX emus I had... (Least bleem was legal to own!)

Emulators themselves aren't illegal... err, correction. If the come with / use dumped BIOSes, they're illegal. But that's why you can't download a PSX emulator (from the creator's site) w/ the BIOS.

But the emulator it and of itself isn't illegal. Right? Right.

Lends itself to an interesting question though - if you own a PSX does having the BIOS become not illegal (like Roms/owning the carts)?

Who knows...I mean if im gonna play PSX I use the real unit and joypad....why worry about the problems.... Bleem itself was legal for some reason.... I mean all in one.

Guys come on, I know some of you are not really upset about this Bleem talk were having, I mean this is News, This is stuff your going 2 be reading about in a Mag some were in a few months, It's not the END of the world because some people came out with a product to make your fav.. games better.Just sit back and relax... And the product I'm talking about may or may not have anything 2 do with the OLDSCHOOL Bleem, hehehe

Just give me some time 2 get more Details!

Thank You For Your Time!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Rumata@June 01 2002,20:37

Even if Bleem was illigal "warez," it is dumb to talk about banning anyone for talking about Bleem. Do you guys see any reason behind the rules or just stare at the screen, with a vacant look on your face and write, "What's this? Warez talk?"

My, my. Such much anger, so little thought put into your post. Please refrain from lumping all together in one pot simply because one person in this rheumatic thread is lost. And yes, much thought has been put into the rules and there has been much discussion about them in other threads. But as your post shows, your a reactionary and little research and discovery was put into your remarks. If I could make a suggestion for in the future, so as to save you the time and wasted energy that will only end up with you licking your wounds and spending so much time in a burn unit recovering from the flames of derision. Wait until you've been around a bit longer before you jump in with coments like these, until you've been around awhile, or you will only land with both feet in your mouth.
wow.gif
Enjoy your stay.

My,My I smell some1 playing a lot of D&D with the words in your REPLY!

Thats kind of "Harsh" of a Re.reply toards some1 thats was making an opinion, just keep it simple man.

BLEEM the product that made money for both sides "And i'm talking about the 1's they sold in EB you know the legal 1's"

If they 1 every singal case in COURT "witch make them legal" why is there so much DEBATE?

Ive been playing SEGA sence most have u've been born,

This ofcourse does not make me better then U but I see a good point in the DC future with the new BLEEM like product coming out...if you don't see that this product SELLS alot "witch will tell the SEGA people that there a lot more people useing there DC then they thought" then your missing maybe the LAST chance 2 save DC... Remember there r games for DC sitting in some warehouse collecting Dust.. And YES they still make DC games in Japan and Europe!

Back