hey l@@k here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i guess this is more of a derevitave from the "heh" post. but anyhow
we (yes, we, as in all two of us) should work on strategies on luring ppl into nx...maybe even snag some over from sx!!!
so i thought maybe we can start a list of things to do..
and i'll have the honor of going first

1. how about those "rare" nintendo soundtrack cd's (mp3)? or
2. a gallery? like the one they have over at sx and
3. more cool in-game/intro movies and amv's
people always love amv's

That capture idea is a great one. I was speaking with RevQuixo about it a while ago.

He was going to do some captures for NX a while back but could get the sound working on his capture card, so that idea kinda fell by the way side... real pity.

But hopefully you'll get yours and we can finally get that going :)

I've often made posts on the news page asking people to contribute reviews, movies, faqs, music and commercials that they have written (reviews and FAQs) or have (movies, commercials and music)... but haven't had much response.

The more people we attract, the more contributions we'll get :)

i have some cool zelda related captures that I took for my website, that i might be willing to share. We also have a lot of Zelda soundtrack mp3s and midis that we might be willing to share. I can do some captures if you need them, i know how to capture sound, and I finally learned how to add words, fades/transitions etc. too =)

Well, remember how Karny was trying to get open a pic's section like that of SX a little while ago? I took that into account and dug up about 70 or so nintendo merchandise and wallpaper from my comp, but for some reason I can't upload them. :( I turned them into one rar file and tried to upload to the FTP, but it just keeps saying permission denied. If that didn't keep happening I would be contributing vids and stuff still. Anyone got an idea why thats happening?

Umm, I think I know whats wrong there.

Arakon had a Hard drive failure and had to send the drive that was hosting the NX upload ftp back to IBM.

He's probably disabled the account for now :(

I'll look into some other options for a upload site, if any of you have a few hundred MB's spare and can run a little FTP with very minimal usuage (Someone uploads, I download and delete), please drop me a not, so we can make a plan.

Thanks!

Fab, Glad you're back man - I hope you're well!

Hey Karney,
I have some good news: I was messing around with Mirc tonight and I found out that I am able to come into the NX and SX channels again. :) I guess I got unbanned by skankin or arakon.

So anyways, what times are you normaly on? I came on last night and you had the client running but were afk.

I saw that you'd been it. And then you came back into #segaxtreme while I was in a meeting...

Try hanging arround for a while longer, cos I'm not always able to watch IRC all the time... but I'm there all day (your night I think).

hey i like sega and nintendo(nintendo more dosent seem to make systems the in a few years if that go out of style to people) i suggest the ftps too

my friend has some wierd nintendo cd that was suposedly never released which he got because his mom is a publisher. i can up it if someone can tell me where to put it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back