Hidden games within games

Anyone know if any other hidden games within sega games?

For instance, you can play the original atari Pitfall game inside the new Pitfall game. And in Primal Rage, there is a secret bowling game. And I just discovered that Revengers Of Vengeance has a code where you can start up in a pong/arkanoid game. Not quite so hidden, but in Starfleet Academy, you can play a game of pool.

Others?

JMT.

death tank.....yea!

Best hidden game ever. Hell, its one of the best games ever. Unlocked with quake and powerslave saves or the Zwei is on Duke nukem 3d (Not sure if thats fully right...) You can download them as standalones now though...so go do that.

I know Prince of Persia:Sands of time has POP 1 and 2 as unlockable, but only pop2 is hidden...pop1 is given to you once you pass the game.

---Ammut

Edit: also, the original panzer dragoon is unlockable in Panzer Dragoon Orta

Dark Savior (Saturn) has Love Love Mini Racer hidden. Gosh, that's a fun game 😛

It's a huge table in one of the ship's rooms, at the beginning. When you first pass through it, it's turned off, but if you make it to the captain's cabin fast enough. I can't remember the exact time, but you need to get there and see that monster run away, and then the game gives you free control, so intead of going after it, you go back to the game room and the table is turned on.

House of the Dead 3 (Xbox) - HoD 2, accesible after completion ot the main game.

Shenmue 1/2 - some of Sega arcade games.

TimeSplitters 2 has three games stuffed in it...

A version of Nibbles, AstroLander, and some racing game that is found on the second to last level on Hard so I haven't found it yet 🙂

Donkey Kong arcade game in DK64 is not quite hidden. if you go through the game as normal, you'll see it, and if you remember something you learned a long time ago, you pull the lever.

Pong, Snake, and a few others in Fur Fighters.

Oh yeah, and NiGHTS and Chu Chu Rocket in PSO episode 1&2.

Mega-Lo-Mania/Tyrants Fight Through Time has a game very similar to Sinistar included. And wasn't it Mortal Kombat II that had Pong built in?

Project Gotham 2 (which is the game I'm into right now) has one. If you go to your car garage you can walk around it first person shooter style. Go to the back of the garage and there is an arcade machine there you can play. Don't remember the name of the game off the top of my head, but it worked a little like asteroids and sucked hard.

Originally posted by muffinman943@Dec 28, 2003 @ 07:06 PM

wario ware inc has a full version of dr mario included

Dr.Wario is not exactly the full version of Dr.Mario.

It's not 2 player compatble.

It only goes up to level 20.

The sprites were changed to look slightly more demented.

The original "cutscenes" were taken out where it used to show the 3 viri sitting on a tree while various medical objects floated by.

Also, they took out the "Fever" music.

edit:

But speaking of Wario Ware (thanks for bringing that up muffinman), there are many mini-games in that. Hell, the whole game is a compilation of mini-mini-games, if you will.

The "full-games" that are included in that are Wario's Sheriff (a Wario-remixed version of Sheriff), Dr.Wario (as mentioned above), Fly Swatter (the Mario Paint mini-game! 🙂 ), Pyoro and Pyoro 2; 2 games that Nintendo made specifically for Wario Ware.

A couple other minigames that can be unlocked are SkatingBoard (fun little skateboarding mini-game with Tetris-esque obstacles), Jump Forever (self-explainitory jump rope game 😉 ), Paper Plane (it's a paper airplane, yay!)

DOTT, man I remember that game, I wish I could get it to run properly on my current box. Alas, it was never designed to run on an athlon 2600+ running windows xp DAMN THOSE NON-OMNIPOTENT BASTARDS! I think my favorite part of that game was giving the keys to the car thief outside to get his crowbar lol.

Back