High Scores section again updated !!!

vbt

Staff member
I have updated the High Scores section with three new scores :
  • Crazy Taxi - Dreamcast (Flakvin)
  • Virtua Cop2 - Dreamcast (Link343)
  • Samba De Amigo - Dreamcast (Link343)
A Crazy Taxi "contest" has started there 🙂 You can put your CT scores in this topic and I'll add them (Shitface, I'm waiting for your scores 😉).

So, guys don't hesitate to send me your scores 😀 All scores/times for games on Sega consoles and for SEGA games are welcome.

Eh, those guys blew my score out of the water. I can't find my oririginal save so i doubt i will try to obtain my score again. 🙁

hehe, a new high score added 🙂 OMONowez has just send me his best score on Virtua Cop 2 for Dreamcast.

Link343 you have a good opponent now 😉

hmm, maybe I'll take on that Samba score, but I'd have to dust off the 'ol maracas. Link343, did you use the standard controller or the maracas to get that high score?

---Ammut

I'd add my high scores for NiGHTS into dreams... but the magazine clipping you have there is a little daunting. I can't beat any of those scores. Not to mention, even the most optimistic hardcore NiGHTS players I have met don't think it's possible to get over 1 million on Soft Museum without some form of cheating. I have not heard of another score that is even half that much for that dream.

My scores are more than decent though, and I'll bet I could give anyone around here a run for their money. 😉

Back