High Scores section is back !!!!!!

vbt

Staff member
highscores.jpg

Thanks to Dibz :cheers: big work to port it to vBulletin, we got our beloved scores section online again.

So feel free to send us your high score for any game related to Sega.

Just a side note, we got 4 new games on the arcade board (yes also with high scores :)) :

• Bubble Bobble : The revival
  • Doomed
  • My Chemical Romance: Sweet Revenge
  • Xevious

That's great! Now all I have to do is get my digital camera working again and I can submit some scores. I have mentioned some problems with the page under the 'Bugs' section.

That new bubble bobble game I like better than the other version we have up in the arcade. As always thanks Dibz and keep up the good work :D

I have scores but I lost to cable for my camera so I can't transfer them to my PC. :ermm: I will have to find a new one.

This thread may confuse some people so thought I might clear things up a bit. The 'High Scores' page is currently unavailable due to a loss of site data we suffered about a month ago. It will eventually return but in the meantime I'm sure VBT will accept any new high scores and update the page when it comes online again. So keep setting records!

Kuta said:
This thread may confuse some people so thought I might clear things up a bit. The 'High Scores' page is currently unavailable due to a loss of site data we suffered about a month ago. It will eventually return but in the meantime I'm sure VBT will accept any new high scores and update the page when it comes online again. So keep setting records!

It's baaaaaaaack. Check the menu.

Hi VBT. I got myself a new best time on that demo.

System: PC

Game: Sega Touring Car Championship

Level: Demo

Player: Kuta

Time: 0'58"751

touringchamp.JPG

Back